• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Michelin pilot all season 4s vs Continental Extreme contact DWS

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
Understandable, but the science does strongly suggest narrow is better in snow. With that being said, I can't afford both tires + wheels right now, so will probably be sticking with the stock 8.5's sadly for a while and get new tires
I can appreciate that for sure. All else equal, narrower probably is better. Regardless, tires are certainly the priority. I had to replace mine before driving to Ohio last month for the same reason. And it DID snow while I was there. Stock Pirellis would have been all but impossible.
Sponsored

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
I’m a Continental guy and the DWS06+ is an awesome all-season tire. Had them on my last 4 cars I feel they are the best value among AS UHP tires.

OP
OP

SoggyBottomBoy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
I can appreciate that for sure. All else equal, narrower probably is better. Regardless, tires are certainly the priority. I had to replace mine before driving to Ohio last month for the same reason. And it DID snow while I was there. Stock Pirellis would have been all but impossible.
Yeah I think my plan is to get better tires for the stock wheels, then sometime down the line get a wider set up just for summer time
Sponsored