• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Magneride Delaying Build?

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
The dealer supposedly raised my priority two weeks ago. I believe "3" is as high as they can go.
Priority code is meaningless if your dealer does not/did not have allocation.
Sponsored

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ

Fitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, soon to be 2024 mustang gt premium
I ordered gt premium, pp, np, mr, January 22nd. Still haven't gotten the build date/vin email.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered gt premium, pp, np, mr, January 22nd. Still haven't gotten the build date/vin email.
Your should have received your 45-day "apology" email by now. Is your build "Unscheduled - Clean"? I believe that means no parts shortages.
I didn't receive my schedule/VIN (2/15/24) for 72 days. However, I also lost 7-10 days during the Christmas/New Years shutdown.
Yet the scheduling seems baffling.

Fitz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ranger, soon to be 2024 mustang gt premium
Your should have received your 45-day "apology" email by now. Is your build "Unscheduled - Clean"? I believe that means no parts shortages.
I didn't receive my schedule/VIN (2/15/24) for 72 days. However, I also lost 7-10 days during the Christmas/New Years shutdown.
Yet the scheduling seems baffling.
I did get the 45 day email this week. As far as I know it's "clean"

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
@DCS I know you are trying to figure out Ford's scheduling system, and you are disappointed that it has taken so long for you to get your car built. Keep in mind there are members on here who ordered on 3/27/23 and still do not have their cars. Ordering in December and built in March is pretty quick on production compared to those of us that started this game when the order banks opened up. For me, once I got a production date I was stoked. Even when it got pushed back 2 weeks I was still pleased because at least at that point the car was slated for production. I know its tough to wait, but you are not alone. Your car will be rolling down the line in a couple of weeks. Exciting times!

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@DCS I know you are trying to figure out Ford's scheduling system, and you are disappointed that it has taken so long for you to get your car built. Keep in mind there are members on here who ordered on 3/27/23 and still do not have their cars. Ordering in December and built in March is pretty quick on production compared to those of us that started this game when the order banks opened up. For me, once I got a production date I was stoked. Even when it got pushed back 2 weeks I was still pleased because at least at that point the car was slated for production. I know its tough to wait, but you are not alone. Your car will be rolling down the line in a couple of weeks. Exciting times!
I fully understand your point. However, many of the early orders, especially DH orders, were when the production process was new and there were "growing pains".
Considering my build components, I have come across only two orders (so far) placed in the approximate time frame as mine (+- two months) that are expecting later build times than mine. I have also come across more than six orders that are being built or have been built in the two-three month time frame. This is why I have been trying to understand the logic (if there is any) to the differences. So far, it's not parts. It shouldn't be priority or allocations based on what the dealer told me.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looks like the chat link is for ford performance tech
Yup! That’s the link to get your status. All you need is your job code and sales code.

JAL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Thanks for the info. However, I'm still looking for Ford's scheduling logic. Perhaps it's a Crap game. Perhaps it's a Canada thing! There's a guy in PEI who ordered and took delivery in less than two months!
Also in Canada, I ordered my GT 400A PP, AVE, Magneride, red Brembos and Recaros on 27 July and took the car home 5 March.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Also in Canada, I ordered my GT 400A PP, AVE, Magneride, red Brembos and Recaros on 27 July and took the car home 5 March.
I guess there is no logic.
Sponsored

Reactions: JAL