• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Long Tube Headers

BobbyP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hi All, I plan on adding a whipple SC when I finally get my car. I am looking for suggestions on the best long tube headers that will last a long time and flow like no tomorrow. All suggestions will be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
I ordered the kooks, haven’t installed yet though.

Part number is 1151H412

pretty sure kooks, LTH and 2M are the only brands that offer for 24s

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Can't go wrong with Kooks....:thumbsup:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Jet-hot Kooks

0627gabe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT and 23 GT Vert
I made a older set of catless Stainless works headers work on my Dark horse. Just had my fab guy fix the one side and we were good to go. Literally spent under 1000$ I’ll be posting a video soon. I couldn’t justify a quarter of the price of the Whipple supercharger for just some headers lol I foresee a lot of people using other brands in the near future especially once they realize they can make them work perfectly fine ! Headers paired with an x-pipe and stock active exhaust is just perfect👌🏻

MagneticMartian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I made a older set of catless Stainless works headers work on my Dark horse. Just had my fab guy fix the one side and we were good to go. Literally spent under 1000$ I’ll be posting a video soon. I couldn’t justify a quarter of the price of the Whipple supercharger for just some headers lol I foresee a lot of people using other brands in the near future especially once they realize they can make them work perfectly fine ! Headers paired with an x-pipe and stock active exhaust is just perfect👌🏻
Did you get around the check engine light? I would really love to see a video of how that sounds since there are no catless s650 videos out there yet at all

Logan@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.lethalperformance.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT 3.0L Whipple
We have Kooks on sale currently (CLICK ME)!

We've used Kooks on countless cars (including our '24) and they've always served us very well. We have these in stock, too, so no 8-10 week wait.

Let us know if we can assist. Kooks, being 304SS, should last the life of the car!
#teamlethal

5.0_allan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang
I ordered the kooks, haven’t installed yet though.

Part number is 1151H412

pretty sure kooks, LTH and 2M are the only brands that offer for 24s
Stainless works also makes them I have them on my 24 I love them!