• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Limbo?

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Lincoln Continental Reserve; 2024 Mustang GT
My vehicle has been "In Production" (with no date) since 3/13/24. My sticker has been updated every day since 3/14/24. The only thing changed was the date at the very bottom.
Anybody have an idea what's going on?
Sponsored

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
@DCS .... You're gonna worry yourself to death, brother! I strongly suggest you just sit back, relax, have a few cocktails, and when it gets here, it gets here.

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@DCS .... You're gonna worry yourself to death, brother! I strongly suggest you just sit back, relax, have a few cocktails, and when it gets here, it gets here.
I'm just trying to figure out if this is "normal".

JPGC_S650

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 2022 HD Road King Special
I'm impressed by the patience of those who order cars. I've never ordered a car and have always searched and found what I want on the lots.....though I'm not that picky as I mod to my liking anyhow.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
I'm impressed by the patience of those who order cars. I've never ordered a car and have always searched and found what I want on the lots.....though I'm not that picky as I mod to my liking anyhow.
I've ordered some, but I've also found exactly what I was looking for on the lot, too. Pre-COVID, custom retail orders were far more predictable. Six to eight weeks was the norm for most anything besides specialized or limited production vehicles. Then again, the older you get, the more you forget things ... so it sometimes helps make the wait easier ... :cwl:

GoldenHand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
I'm just trying to figure out if this is "normal".
"Normal" is no longer a thing post-COVID, especially at Ford. They just got done with their terrible rollout of the Bronco. All things considered, the Mustang rollout hasn't been "too bad". And seeing you've created threads on every update you've had on your order, I'm with Roadpilot on this one. If I was in your shoes I would give it another 3-4 weeks to see if things progress. Sit back and relax knowing Ford is building your Mustang.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Mine was put into production back in January. Just sit back and forget you ordered it like the others said basically lol. I'm hearing possibly April. I need to log my order # in M7Gs tracker.
So you actual order went into production on the pizza tracker thing back in January and still isn't built? If so that seems odd?

SneauxMan762

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Chevy II Nova
Yeah it did seem odd. The Ford fella even said so. Directly from Ford too, not my salesman or dealership. My order went in 03/28/23, haven't gotten an FMC email since last August. This whole Darkhorse journey has been odd lol.

SneauxMan762

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1967 Chevy II Nova
But no, I haven't put my order number through M7Gs tracker yet. The January production info was directly from FMC via phonecall.

Deleted member 60890

I ordered a customize, Mercedes-Benz, GT and it got stuck in Germany on the lot for some unknown reason for months I canceled the order. I couldn’t wait.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
My vehicle has been "In Production" (with no date) since 3/13/24. My sticker has been updated every day since 3/14/24. The only thing changed was the date at the very bottom.
Anybody have an idea what's going on?
I just checked my order and mine too still says in production as it has since last Thursday (March 14th). My blend date is 3/26/24 per my window sticker so hopefully we'll see our cars getting built sometime soon:)

OP
OP
DCS

DCS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just checked my order and mine too still says in production as it has since last Thursday (March 14th). My blend date is 3/26/24 per my window sticker so hopefully we'll see our cars getting built sometime soon:)
Has your Sticker been updated recently? Look at the very bottom for a date. Mine has been updated each day for the last three days. Only that bottom date has changed.

ListedGuru

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Has your Sticker been updated recently? Look at the very bottom for a date. Mine has been updated each day for the last three days. Only that bottom date has changed.
Yes seeing the same thing with the date changing on the bottom of the window sticker. Mine says 3/19/24 at the bottom today.
Sponsored