• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Let’s post interior photos here!

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Billetworkz shift knob successfully installed! I’m very happy with my 400a grey interior. Everything I wanted, but saved $2900 on things I didn’t need.
IMG_8615.jpeg

IMG_8616.jpeg
I like that aerial view. Haven't seen that before. You can really see how driver centric the car is.
Sponsored

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
For those wondering.

"Pedantic is an insulting word used to describe someone who annoys others by correcting small errors, caring too much about minor details, or emphasizing their own expertise especially in some narrow or boring subject matter".
Thanks for saving me the google search. 😂👍

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX

Burnin' Rubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Domestic
Since no one has posted a pic yet, I present to you... A black interior!

Vapor Blue,A10, 401A, PP, AE and Recaro's.

PXL_20231002_201603177.jpg
Thanks for posting. I was looking to see if the Black Onyx 401A interior includes the gray accent stripe on the seat belts. It's a minor detail, but it gives some welcome contrast in an all black interior.

Burnin' Rubber

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Domestic
Billetworkz shift knob successfully installed! I’m very happy with my 400a grey interior. Everything I wanted, but saved $2900 on things I didn’t need.
IMG_8615.jpeg

IMG_8616.jpeg
I love the look of the Space Gray seats but I have concerns about keeping it clean. I mostly wear denim jeans and would be worried about dye transferring. Will have to check into ceramic coating leather seats. That is new to me.

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
I love the look of the Space Gray seats but I have concerns about keeping it clean. I mostly wear denim jeans and would be worried about dye transferring. Will have to check into ceramic coating leather seats. That is new to me.
i did get these seats ceramic coated. i’ve never done that before. hopefully it helps.

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
How's it work once coated as far as conditioning it? I have some ceramic arriving tomorrow. Adam's interior leather cleaner then coating it. Any other steps?

Smaaron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Honda Accord
How's it work once coated as far as conditioning it? I have some ceramic arriving tomorrow. Adam's interior leather cleaner then coating it. Any other steps?
Mine were done at a shop my dealer works with so I’m not sure about application. They didn’t give me any special instructions regarding care.
Sponsored