• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

K&N Filter

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Idk, it just came up under a search for the 2024 Mustang, showing these and the cabin filter. The specs look to be similar with variances by +/- .5”. K&N is showing out of stock as well.
I think my search was cached to the Bronco Raptor which is why I edited my post. We'll have these up on the site for the 2024 mustang tomorrow and post links once it's live. I'll check stock as well and see when they're going to be available to ship.
Sponsored

It's Rob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium
Just an FYI on the availability of the E-0630 K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER. They will not be around for a couple of months at least. They are currently in the pre-production phase per a customer service rep from K&N. They don't even have an ETA on availability.
The universal K&N RU-1037 are the only ones available that fit right now (which cjponyparts are selling in a pair).

OP
OP
timd38

timd38

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT/CS, C6 Corvette, 1997 GT Convertable
Just an FYI on the availability of the E-0630 K&N REPLACEMENT AIR FILTER. They will not be around for a couple of months at least. They are currently in the pre-production phase per a customer service rep from K&N. They don't even have an ETA on availability.
The universal K&N RU-1037 are the only ones available that fit right now (which cjponyparts are selling in a pair).
Just installed mine! They fit perfectly. No complaints.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2003 Cobra Yote Swapped, Braptor!
Will these CC's be reusable if any forced induction is added or will they need to be moved or modified
That depends on whether the forced induction kit uses the factory airbox and filter or not. If it uses the stock filter/airbox then they will fit. If the kit utilizes a different intake setup then they won't fit.

Hope that helps.

Mljh85

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
That depends on whether the forced induction kit uses the factory airbox and filter or not. If it uses the stock filter/airbox then they will fit. If the kit utilizes a different intake setup then they won't fit.

Hope that helps.
So Whipple yes, pro charger no (based on current pics of these 2 setups anyways)?
Sponsored