• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
There was talk of the lights doing the opposite pattern (fully illuminated then turning off inner most light in sequence) to get around the US reg.
thats the headlights, they have to do it that way because the bars in the headlights are not big enough to follow the taillights' pattern

Mach E does this with their taillights already, wouldn’t be surprised if mustang got them. Personally I hope it is not changed. I like the sequential lighting on effect more than the sequential lighting off. Corvette C8 has the tiny sequential lighting off effect too but it isn’t very noticeable. Audi sequential looks nice with the mod that keeps the brake light off.
the sequential stuff is still there; headlights deplete each bar and taillights light up each bar the same way

I would assume you could also do this with forscan the same way you can give the base model approach lighting like the premiums have??
it looks like you actually cant, and this will be an always-on feature, defined in the actual BCM or BCMB programming. the spec i showed in the videos on the original post is a 301A GT with AE and the 19x8.5" polished double 5-spoke star wheels
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
it looks like you actually cant, and this will be an always-on feature, defined in the actual BCM or BCMB programming.
The new pages seem to detail some interesting options?

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
The new pages seem to detail some interesting options?
the only additions i found was for "walk-away lock" which could mean we are getting that, or thats a generic shared thing that was missed the first time. every other change is just different wording of existing stuff

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
the only additions i found was for "walk-away lock" which could mean we are getting that, or thats a generic shared thing that was missed the first time. every other change is just different wording of existing stuff
Yes that was the interesting item. Hmm one can hope and hopefully didn’t ruin anyone’s surprise.

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have an early Job 2 build from 12/7 with sequential lights and NO start stop.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Mine was built 1/21/24 and I don't have the sequential lights however I also don't have start/stop either. Assuming there is something I haven't enabled for the sequential lights?

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
Mine was built 1/21/24 and I don't have the sequential lights however I also don't have start/stop either. Assuming there is something I haven't enabled for the sequential lights?
if you dont have auto start/stop, yours is not job 2 (i think, every GT i've seen that is job 2 has it)

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
if you dont have auto start/stop, yours is not job 2 (i think, every GT i've seen that is job 2 has it)
Looks like I got lucky. Maybe the sequential lights will come with an OTA update.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
I’m new here but for what it’s worth, my 24 EcoBoost was built 12/23 and has the S/S feature on it as well as the sequential turn signals.

Carter1776

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Atlas Blue
I’m new here but for what it’s worth, my 24 EcoBoost was built 12/23 and has the S/S feature on it as well as the sequential turn signals.
all EcoBoost's have the S/S and all mustangs have the sequential turn signals, they are referring to the hazards being on, Job 1 cars just flash the lights vs Job 2, the hazards are going sequential.

24BlueStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost
Ahh I guess that I misread part of it. Idk what mine does as I haven’t tried the hazards.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
I thought the Job 2 cars had sequential when unlocking the car with the remote? Is it only for hazards or both?

OP
OP
roket

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
I thought the Job 2 cars had sequential when unlocking the car with the remote? Is it only for hazards or both?
job 2 has the sequential for hazards, unlock, and lock in addition to the standard indicators