• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jersey Garage

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Anyone have recommendations on Ceramic Coating / PPF? I already have a chip in my hood. :-( I was going to do just Ceramic Coating, but now thinking of doing PPF on the front.

Knightro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Explorer Sport
Coming soon, ford tracker says scheduled for production week of 2/26. Can’t wait. Ordered in august. Silver gt, auto, pp, np, act exh.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Coming soon, ford tracker says scheduled for production week of 2/26. Can’t wait. Ordered in august. Silver gt, auto, pp, np, act exh.
Congrats. Make sure you do a full once over before taking delivery. I wasn't worried about getting panel gaps fixed after the fact, but it turned out that one of the panel gaps was due to an issue with the tail light assembly being installed incorrectly.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways, 50th wh
My suggestion for get-togethers is to check out a local Mustang Club. In South Jersey, I belong to the "South Jersey Mustang Club". We have been growing due to some great cruises and car shows we sponsor. We are affiliated with the "Mustang Club of America".

To find a Mustang club near you, go to the MCA website: https://mustang.org/locate/

Near Caldwell is the

Garden State Region Mustang Club11.6 miles
P.O. Box 289 Wood Ridge, NJ 07075

Lots of good tips about modding your car.

Thanks

CVCashmere

area5179

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator, 2024 Mustang GT Premium
Hi folks. I live in Cumberland County and just ordered a 2024 GT Premium in Rapid Red with 401A, Magnaride, Active Valve Exhaust, Performance Pack, Recaro Seats and Bronze Appearance Package on 2/6. I got my builkd week of 4/1 this past Thursday!!!

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hi folks. I live in Cumberland County and just ordered a 2024 GT Premium in Rapid Red with 401A, Magnaride, Active Valve Exhaust, Performance Pack, Recaro Seats and Bronze Appearance Package on 2/6. I got my builkd week of 4/1 this past Thursday!!!
Congrats. I just got my baby back after being in the shop for 2 months. I went for a long drive, I love driving her. Can't wait for the warmer weather to put the top down again.
Sponsored