• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Jersey Garage

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17’ Lancer, 24' GT in Atlas Blue
Starting up a New Jersey thread so I guess I'll kick off intros. I'm from/still in the Caldwell area and have owned a 14' V6 since college. She's since been sold to a new college student in town and now with real money coming in I'm excited to buy my first V8. Gen 5s really are hard to beat aesthetically in my mind but the S650s hit a good balance with a lot of power.

Curious to see how many of us live near each other, maybe we organize some meets as well!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
PA. here. We are 1.5 hrs. Apart according to google maps. Bethlehem,PA.
2019 Bullitt edition

FB_IMG_1594212293037.jpg
Car looks good, I go to Bethlehem on occasion for work so yea not too far out

StickyRick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium 400A AE B&O
Mantua NJ. I was just up near you for some work recently.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
Anyone in North Jersey?... Sussex/Morris/Passaic/Bergen county?

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I’m right at the border with Morris county
Where did you order from? There is a shipment coming in Friday from the New Boston rail yard. My EcoBoost is on it. Supposed to make it from Twin Oaks, PA to Mahway, NJ sometime between the 12th and 18th.

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Where did you order from? There is a shipment coming in Friday from the New Boston rail yard. My EcoBoost is on it. Supposed to make it from Twin Oaks, PA to Mahway, NJ sometime between the 12th and 18th.
I ordered with All American Ford in Hackensack. Mines in transit to Twin Oaks as well, Friday I got diverted to Baltimore to keep the car moving over the holiday weekend. It’s arriving in Philly Wednesday, crossing my fingers they unload fast so I can pick up by Friday

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Following up actually.. got an update from CSX. Car arrived in Philly last night and was placed in constructive placement so I’m assuming they’ll unload it tomorrow or Wednesday. Pleasant surprise!

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Following up actually.. got an update from CSX. Car arrived in Philly last night and was placed in constructive placement so I’m assuming they’ll unload it tomorrow or Wednesday. Pleasant surprise!
mines also in twin oaks at constructive placement, do you know what that means? i ordered a bronco last year and it went on train from twin oaks, to newark, then on a truck to long island. but this train isn’t going to newark it just says constructive placement at twin oaks

OP
OP
Paulie820

Paulie820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mines also in twin oaks at constructive placement, do you know what that means? i ordered a bronco last year and it went on train from twin oaks, to newark, then on a truck to long island. but this train isn’t going to newark it just says constructive placement at twin oaks
Funny enough I found the definition on constructive placement on the Bronco forum lol

Yep - it's pending unload, and has been sitting on the siding for too long. The rail yard is now being charged for holding the railroads car for too long. That means they're going to try and hurry up on unloading it.

Actual definition:
When the railroad tries to deliver a railcar and the customer cannot receive it for one reason or another, the railroad places it in CP or constructive placement status. This means that they are washing their hands of it and the demurrage clock is ticking. Actual placement or AP is when the railcar is placed or spotted on the customer’s property.
Seems like our cars are going to be unloaded at Twin Oaks and trucked for the last leg of the trip, we’ll be riding home in them by end of week

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Funny enough I found the definition on constructive placement on the Bronco forum lol

Seems like our cars are going to be unloaded at Twin Oaks and trucked for the last leg of the trip, we’ll be riding home in them by end of week
man lets hope so!! thanks for the help :)

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey guys. Any update from your dealers? I spoke to mine today and he said could be two weeks before it gets to them from the rail yard. I’m NOT happy! I’m hoping he is wrong.

Tempyy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 5.0 Premium, NPP/PP
Hey guys. Any update from your dealers? I spoke to mine today and he said could be two weeks before it gets to them from the rail yard. I’m NOT happy! I’m hoping he is wrong.
your car is still at the twin oaks rail yard?