• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Insurance cost on 2024 Mustang Dark Horse ?

Logan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT
For a 6 month FC policy I pay $181.00 for both cars. That's right at $90.50 per 6mths.
Sponsored

TXGT29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 GT Premium
So I don't have a dark horse (GT Premium here), and my monthly just jumped $50+ after first 6 months. Contacted carrier as I was shocked in this jump, and was told it was backlash from all the strikes from major companies (Ford/GM/etc) and the economy and the cost/availability of parts and labor for any damage has skyrocketed for new cars.

I was annoyed because I had checked to confirm cost of premium prior to purchasing the car, and was acceptable of understandable jump from previous car. But now to hit me 6 months later after ownership, sucks.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
Anyone use USAA? I'm currently with Travelers and they suck. I can get USAA because my dad was a WW2 vet.

YamenGT650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2024 PP
Total 1628 $ which was covered by the agency for first year.

Juan Loboe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon Recon
I’ve had USAA for nearly 50 years. It would cost me another $600 more a year to exchange my '18 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon Recon for a 2024 Mustang GT. I live in a metro area where traffic enforcement is virtually non-existent and stop lights are viewed as mere suggestions. Gee, maybe that has something to do with it.

Our coverage (extensive, I might add) would then run to more than $3,400 annually, for my wife and I. That'd be on two 2024 cars.

Oh, impeccable credit, wife and I are over 65, etc. It's just an expensive place to live. I could lower the coverage...but the non-existent traffic enforcement and stop light as mere suggestion are true scoop. So...we pay for that.
Sponsored

Last edited: