• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse

JAM486HP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
That's a bad angle/photo. From your seat while driving, the other areas are blocked by the steering wheel, making any graphics there useless. This photo was taken from the steering wheel view instead of the driver seat view lol
Great point, that's the view if you're like 4 ft tall... If the screen gauges were up higher in the display, the steering wheel would block the view. Make the screen smaller, then it would not be level with the infotainment screen OR you would have to make the info screen smaller as well(NO, the calculator screen is gone for good)
Could it have been designed better, of course, does it bother me, NO

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
They need to replace your car! I may have to fly out there and give them a piece of my mind

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, man. You're a minority nit picker over a non issue. 🤣😁

Enjoy your week.
Non issue? Now, put yourself in his shoes! You pay $60000 for a car, there should be nothing wrong with it! My Audi was $2000 less expensive and was built 150% better.
Sorry, man. You're a minority nit picker over a non issue. 🤣😁

Enjoy your week.
Heaven forbid if ANYTHING is wrong with your car when you receive it

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
Non issue? Now, put yourself in his shoes! You pay $60000 for a car, there should be nothing wrong with it! My Audi was $2000 less expensive and was built 150% better.
Heaven forbid if ANYTHING is wrong with your car when you receive it
There's nothing wrong with the car, though. And he didn't buy one yet AFAIK. Even if he did, this is something you can easily see before buying.

But again, there is nothing wrong and this isn't a defect.

MIZStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang
I'm happy with the car overall. As far as the lighting goes cup holder rings would be nice as well as a glove box light and better lighting in the trunk as well. I rarely use the glove box or trunk though. I was kind of surprised by how many groceries I could fit in there one day when I didn't feel like driving the daily driver so the trunk is more usable than I was expecting. My only complaint so far is the lag in the screens sometimes. I have never reset it if that would help. It's usually pretty snappy. I would also say the car would be better to own in certain areas. I live in Saint Louis and while there are plenty of good roads to cruise on, I haven't found many good roads for spirited driving without driving at least 20 or 30 minutes just to get them. I'm in a quiet and safe neighborhood and have a food truck garden and some of the best pizza imaginable 3 minutes from my house so I can't complain too much.
Missouri here too. I take delivery in January.

Stangerous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium, 2020 Mustang GT Premium c
I'm happy with the car overall. As far as the lighting goes cup holder rings would be nice as well as a glove box light and better lighting in the trunk as well. I rarely use the glove box or trunk though. I was kind of surprised by how many groceries I could fit in there one day when I didn't feel like driving the daily driver so the trunk is more usable than I was expecting. My only complaint so far is the lag in the screens sometimes. I have never reset it if that would help. It's usually pretty snappy. I would also say the car would be better to own in certain areas. I live in Saint Louis and while there are plenty of good roads to cruise on, I haven't found many good roads for spirited driving without driving at least 20 or 30 minutes just to get them. I'm in a quiet and safe neighborhood and have a food truck garden and some of the best pizza imaginable 3 minutes from my house so I can't complain too much.
I was told to do a reset by my dealer. It was a hassle because I had to contact Ford to get the car out back on my Ford Pass app. I won’t be doing that again.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
My manu
I mean, it's a performance transmission dude. My friend's civic makes you feel like you're being hit on the back with a shovel whenever it shifts, and that's on a normal commuter car. If it was like that, then I'd be concerned.

But sports cars do that on purpose good sir. People like those crisp, fast shifts. They complain about the transmission being too lethargic otherwise.
My manual shifts great for now, no car should shift
Someone PLEASE start a thread "How many are Not regretting?

Keep in mind, if mine has any problems, I'll be right on that extended warranty to get repaired, at no cost to me. A new MY I expect some issues, and if it is a lemon, so be it.

Unfortunately cars are no different than everything else mass produced. Some will have problems others perfect. And like any other review sections, you mainly hear about the problems.

When mine finally gets built, if all is good, you'll get some pics and then probably won't hear from me again, I'll be too busy driving it... Until there's a problem, then I'll be back here to rant😎
I am sure there are goi g to be a lot more complaints as people have them longer. This is JUST the beginning

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If this is your reaction, then you clearly don't understand what he wrote.
So why is the screen that big if they only use 50% of it? Does not look good.
It doesn’t. That’s why I keep mine on another screen. That screen in my opinion is terrible! My husband even hates that one. Lol

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check out Audi, take one for a drive and see what you think

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why does it matter? Ask the designers. Probably to be flush with the dash view line or something. The main point that I'm making and that you keep not understanding is that this is not an issue. It doesn't "look bad". When you are in the driver's seat it doesn't look like a bunch of wasted space because that area is blocked by the steering wheel and you can't even see it is unused.
It is terrible, which is why we use a different screen

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I actually considered the 24 when I bought my 23 last month. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of buying a new design and the new dash was the clincher. My wife's platinum Escape has the same type of screen control and the salesman told her that if the screen failed, there were no "hard" controls for the heat and fan. I also liked the throwback design that the dash on the 23 had.
You were wise! Wish I would have been.
Sponsored