• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

How many are regretting

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
You still don't understand his comment otherwise you would not react like this.
Missing the whole point again.
Why making something 200% big while you can only use half of it?
Aesthetics, strength, other electronics... The original concern was with how it looks, and I agree you don't usually see that extra screen real estate, but there can clearly be very valid reasons.
Sponsored

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Aesthetics, strength, other electronics... The original concern was with how it looks, and I agree you don't usually see that extra screen real estate, but there can clearly be very valid reasons.
You made zero valid arguments. You just like to scream and laugh at people and try to defend what you say with nothing to back it up.
I think you just realized what he meant, that's why you came up with nothing, instead of just saying that you did not understood him.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You made zero valid arguments. You just like to scream and laugh at people and try to defend what you say with nothing to back it up.
I think you just realized what he meant, that's why you came up with nothing, instead of just saying that you did not understood him.
Are you going to start trolling again? I didn't scream or laugh at anyone. I answered your question with exact reasons why Ford or anyone else might make the screen bigger than they use.

Your question 👆. I answered it. Aesthetics, strength, or electronics space. Stop trolling.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Are you going to start trolling again? I didn't scream or laugh at anyone. I answered your question with exact reasons why Ford or anyone else might make the screen bigger than they use.

Your question 👆. I answered it. Aesthetics, strength, or electronics space. Stop trolling.
Your honor is more worth than facts. Stop making things up. Zero valid arguments made here.
When you made a mistake in understanding, just say so and move on.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Try reading this article to see exactly what I stated. Or just keep trolling and maybe you can get a lifetime ban this time.

https://www.lifewire.com/why-ultra-...-might-be-less-amazing-than-they-seem-7369393
I had to teach you 2 times that what you said first had nothing to do with what the other guy was talking about. After you finding out that you misunderstood, you tried to save yourself by quick trying to find something else to make up and it did not end well.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse
You still don't understand his comment otherwise you would not react like this.
Missing the whole point again.
Why does it matter? Ask the designers. Probably to be flush with the dash view line or something. The main point that I'm making and that you keep not understanding is that this is not an issue. It doesn't "look bad". When you are in the driver's seat it doesn't look like a bunch of wasted space because that area is blocked by the steering wheel and you can't even see it is unused.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Why does it matter? Ask the designers. Probably to be flush with the dash view line or something. The main point that I'm making and that you keep not understanding is that this is not an issue. It doesn't "look bad". When you are in the driver's seat it doesn't look like a bunch of wasted space because that area is blocked by the steering wheel and you can't even see it is unused.
Yes it is.

Dwolford28

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 mustang
I actually considered the 24 when I bought my 23 last month. I wasn't thrilled with the idea of buying a new design and the new dash was the clincher. My wife's platinum Escape has the same type of screen control and the salesman told her that if the screen failed, there were no "hard" controls for the heat and fan. I also liked the throwback design that the dash on the 23 had.

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
I had to teach you 2 times that what you said first had nothing to do with what the other guy was talking about. After you finding out that you misunderstood, you tried to save yourself by quick trying to find something else to make up and it did not end well.
I don't understand why you come here and argue with others. Is it just to prove yourself right, prove others wrong, or just to be toxic? There are good people on this forum who are able to communicate differences in opinion without coming across with the same negative connotation as you seem to. It was very peaceful here during the time you were on hiatus from posting. I don't mind that your opinion differs from mine. Quite the contrary. I am interested in opinions that differ from mine, but I'm not going to start a contest to see how quickly I can get a thread shut down. It gives the appearance that this is your goal. I thought we were all here to discuss our mutual passion? That's why I'm here. I'm not here to argue with others. I'm here to learn, discuss, and share information.

NightSurgeX2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mach 1, 2018 Explorer Sport, 2024 Dark Horse