• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Hate to Burst your Bubble.

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
My Mustang has been “in production” since June 15. Just got the famous supply chain email. This launch is turning to the Bronco. The lack of information from Ford and speculation leads to everybody getting there hopes up. Those of you with a july eta I’m sorry but nobody is getting there car until December at this point. I waited 2 years for Ford to deliver on a bronco that never happened. Now they are going to do the same with this.
Sponsored

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Pretty sure the 45 day email system doesn't really link with the scheduling system.

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
I would not trust the tracker at all. It would best to call or email about the status I would think

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
My Mustang has been “in production” since June 15. Just got the famous supply chain email. This launch is turning to the Bronco. The lack of information from Ford and speculation leads to everybody getting there hopes up. Those of you with a july eta I’m sorry but nobody is getting there car until December at this point. I waited 2 years for Ford to deliver on a bronco that never happened. Now they are going to do the same with this.
Nah, there are hundreds of cars completed and sitting outside the plant. You (and others) will get their race cars soon!

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
It doesn’t, those emails are just preprogrammed to go out and people have said that they have gotten them even once they have had there car ignore the emails.

I’m not familiar with the bronco situation but people have been waiting years for those cars but nobody is going to be waiting years for their mustang right now it’s only a matter of shipping them we have multiple confirmations of cars being built and ready to ship out so unless it takes 6 months to do that we will start seeing cars this month.

I know you all are frustrated especially ones with out even build dates or dates that keep getting pushed back but it’s going to happen take a breather and just know that soon you will be riding in your perfect mustang.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
You might not be getting you car soon, but there are plenty of cars actually built and being built.
People will be getting their cars soon.

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Just thought I’d share my experience…order 3/27 Dark Matter Gray GT Premium/NP/401A/active exhaust. The tracker has showed “in production” since 6/19 with a Blend date of 6/22. Window sticker available and it was also showing up on the dealer website. I had every reason to believe it was very close to finished being built. Today my dealer looked it up and said it was pushed off until August 7th. This whole thing is super frustrating and yes the lack of updates/communication and incorrect tracker just adds to it.

OP
OP

Mgmginnetti

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GTI
I am seeing a large amount of people in various forums saying the entire production facility will be closed the entire month of July.

papaD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Power Wagon 2016 Challenger 392 shaker
If it's on the internet, then it must be true...

mine has been built since May 23, told it will arrive June 21, told myself "add another month!"

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z
Just thought I’d share my experience…order 3/27 Dark Matter Gray GT Premium/NP/401A/active exhaust. The tracker has showed “in production” since 6/19 with a Blend date of 6/22. Window sticker available and it was also showing up on the dealer website. I had every reason to believe it was very close to finished being built. Today my dealer looked it up and said it was pushed off until August 7th. This whole thing is super frustrating and yes the lack of updates/communication and incorrect tracker just adds to it.
Hey that's my car.... :crackup: :crackup::crackup:

fschael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Well, I used to have an schedule week for this week and it was pushed back to mid Aug, now it went back to order confirmed 😒.

At least I still have a VIN with updated photos 😑

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
S650 Mustang Hate to Burst your Bubble. 11-09-2022-Commentary-horsesBLM-1

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
The dreaded black painted roof strikes again.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Just want to wish everyone waiting for their Mustangs to be delivered the best of fortune. I've still got a little over two years left until I'm done paying off my EcoBoost, which I'm hoping by then there will be some interesting paint options besides Oxford White to choose from! (Or if not, maybe the return of the Ice White Appearance Package? Hey, I can hope...)
Sponsored