• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Wanting to get a Dark Horse? This may be your chance.

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Vauge but Western PA dealer is putting in an order. Ford isn’t giving handling, appearance, or carbon wheels. So if you want a 700a or 600a at MSRP AND you want it in your spec besides those listed DM me.
Sponsored

Dragster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Autotrader shows that there are almost 600 Dark Horses available nationwide, and some dealers are starting to discount them. It shouldn't be too difficult to get a car if someone really wants one.

OP
OP
Lidsoff

Lidsoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Darkhorse #0627
Autotrader shows that there are almost 600 Dark Horses available nationwide, and some dealers are starting to discount them. It shouldn't be too difficult to get a car if someone really wants one.
I’m just putting it out there. We are forced to put in the order. Easier to order what you want than try and find it.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Dealer called me today and said if you want handling package and an appearance package the ford rep said your car is never gonna get built and I ordered my car April 6. Your order will end up getting canceled and then you would have to order a 2025 which means you lose the price protection and there’s gonna be increases in January Especially after the new union contract my dealer was selling me the car at over MSRP they eliminated the over MSRP I took out the handling package. I took out the appearance package and depending on what the market is when it’s time for delivery, I might be negotiating the price further.

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
Worked out better for me that I waited and even before the dealer contacted me I was going to eliminate the handling package number one the tires are too soft and they won’t last number two I’m not tracking the car. The front lips are pain in the ass etc. etc..

Tacticly

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ram TRX
You better believe that after the new union contracts, and all the raises that Ford’s gonna do a 3% price increase at least in January

mvic1518

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 boss 302 and 2015 WW LE 2016 Shelby GT350
Dealer called me today and said if you want handling package and an appearance package the ford rep said your car is never gonna get built and I ordered my car April 6. Your order will end up getting canceled and then you would have to order a 2025 which means you lose the price protection and there’s gonna be increases in January Especially after the new union contract my dealer was selling me the car at over MSRP they eliminated the over MSRP I took out the handling package. I took out the appearance package and depending on what the market is when it’s time for delivery, I might be negotiating the price further.
I ordered March 27th at MSRP and have been patiently waiting. When I heard the news above I started to look elsewhere. I found a dealer 65 miles from my house that had a Dark Horse exactly how I ordered mine, Blue Ember, Handling Package and regular seats. I contacted them and told them my history with Mustangs and asked if they would like to earn my business. They said they would, but their asking 10K over MSRP. I said I would pay MSRP. They said they couldn't do that. After going back and forth for a couple of weeks they came down to 5k over, I still said no thanks. Then after reading the information posted above from a lot of other dealers I decided to make them an offer. I texted the Salesgirl and said I would buy the Car today at 1K over, she said she would see what she could do. The sales manager called me the next day and said 2.5 over, I told him its the end of the year and the car has been sitting on your showroom floor over a month, do you really want to sell it? After another 10 minutes of going back and forth he said when could you buy it. I said I'll buy it today at 1k over. He said come in and get it. It was in my garage by dark. I figured I would lose at least 1K if I had to wait until next year.
Sponsored