• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Guage details in center cluster

rubbertoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I can't find a way to include the transmission temp. to the list in "guage details' that appears in the middle of my dash behind the steering wheel. Is this because I have a manual shift GT ?
Sponsored

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
The manual transmission doesn't have a sensor. You can measure just about anything else including the rear end and the temperature of an automatic but there isn't one in the manual. The only reason I can think of is because the manual may not generate enough heat to be an issue. It might be a different issue if the car were used to pull a heavy trailer but it's not rated for that.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
only EcoBoost, Auto GT, and all Dark Horses have the transmission temp. Manual GT does not and also lacks an auxiliary trans fluid cooler. if you have FORScan, you may be able to add the transmission temp by changing 7D0-10-02's 3rd digit; see the attached sheet

Last edited:

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
FORScan, you may be able to add the transmission temp by changing 7D0-10-02's 3rd digit; see the attached sheet
I would advise of the changes (including what was changed) to a potential buyer. Worst case, I would return it to all As-Built settings before I sold it.

Forecast is NOT rocket science.
^ I know that’s from another thread - I just found it comical that it’s ‘who’ posting what …. 🤣

Although that would suggest it is supported in software. If enabled will it show 0 or fail to display due to lack of input?

OP
OP
rubbertoe

rubbertoe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Thanks for the replies. I don't really care if the function is not there, I just thought it might be there and I was not finding it.
Sponsored