• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Engine gauges in center screen

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
392 Wrangler, '24 VB Mustang GT PP Vert 6sp
I want to permanently keep the engine gages between the tach and speedo but every time I shut the car off and restart it the fuel mileage gage pops up. I’ve unchecked the mileage and tire pressure info box and checked the aux gages box to no avail. Help needed for an old guy who is slowly becoming electronically inept!
Sponsored

packfan021488

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Shadow Black GT PP
that's odd. I wanted to do the same thing and I did exactly what you did and it worked for me. I know that's doesn't help but I believe the process you went through was the correct one

OP
OP
Instant Action

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that's odd. I wanted to do the same thing and I did exactly what you did and it worked for me. I know that's doesn't help but I believe the process you went through was the correct one
Yes, it's very strange. I also unpaired the key fob and paired it again but nope, nada, nothing.

scazea

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT premium conv., 401a, Rapid Red
Are you using profiles? I read that that messes up with the display remembering configs.
Same thing happens to me, my display resets every time I start stop the car. Been thinking on removing profiles, set the dashboard and test, before adding profiles again., but haven't tried it yet...

OP
OP
Instant Action

Instant Action

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
:thumbsup:
Are you using profiles? I read that that messes up with the display remembering configs.
Same thing happens to me, my display resets every time I start stop the car. Been thinking on removing profiles, set the dashboard and test, before adding profiles again., but haven't tried it yet...
Yes, I did set a profile but I'll try deleting that next. Thanks for the tip
Sponsored