• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Low Fuel Reminder and the Fuel Guage

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
I was wrong, just need to only put the nozzle in to the "first notch". Not sure I've ever noticed any notches on the pump before
1701301964923.png
While we have not noticed/experienced the not full issue I will confirm the fully inserted has a tendency to stop the flow.

Btw: another little item to consider - flip the tip to catch the drip. When removing the nozzle from the filler rotate it 180 degrees (turning the opening upwards) as it comes out and before you pass the opening, attempting to catch that little tiny drip that loves to hang around.
Sponsored

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
I have known some fuel stations where the forecourt is not level - trips off the fill before the tank is full. Try a different station to see if that helps.

OP
OP
P2

P2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Vapor Blue Mustang GT Premium 401A 6 Speed
While we have not noticed/experienced the not full issue I will confirm the fully inserted has a tendency to stop the flow.

Btw: another little item to consider - flip the tip to catch the drip. When removing the nozzle from the filler rotate it 180 degrees (turning the opening upwards) as it comes out and before you pass the opening, attempting to catch that little tiny drip that loves to hang around.
I just shake it a little to get the last drops out. That usually works fine... 😉
Sponsored