• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Gauges

Usdmmark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Is the dark horse the same? I’m not sure I’ve seen interior pics of a non premium dark horse. Specifically 2 screens like the base model ecoboost and gt?
Sponsored

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I love the digital dash on the S550, but do not like the screens on the S650.

They should have integrated the screens instead of sticking them like iPads on the dash.

I also not happy they removed the switches in the middle console and put touchscreenbuttons instead.

Volkswagen also made touchscreen buttons and they regretted them and ar changing those to real buttons a again on their facelifts.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
How about instead of “Chinese made screens”
We go with, human made screens or people also from earth made screens.

they’re just like you and me.
European Sync4 systems are made in Europe (Ukraine was involved as the war has disrupted supply) so I wouldn't assume they are Chinese made!

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

They should have integrated the screens instead of sticking them like iPads on the dash.

I also not happy they removed the switches in the middle console and put touchscreenbuttons instead.

Volkswagen also made touchscreen buttons and they regretted them and ar changing those to real buttons a again on their facelifts.
Never seen a single positive comment from this guy. You'd think if you name yourself after the car you have at least one nice thing to say 😂

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
Never seen a single positive comment from this guy. You'd think if you name yourself after the car you have at least one nice thing to say 😂
When I talk, I talk about cars.
When you talk, you talk about people.

If you don't have anything to add with the information about cars I share maybe you should consider not to write a comment.

You are being offtopic, so keep it ontopic.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
In all fairness you might have noticed that @S650 GT is from the Netherlands. One of my best friends is from Amsterdam. I see him in @S650 GT posts. Very direct and on topic. None of the BS us Americans dive into so often. He's not being rude, he's being Dutch. And ask Max Verstappen fans, that's a good thing! :like:

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
In all fairness you might have noticed that @S650 GT is from the Netherlands. One of my best friends is from Amsterdam. I see him in @S650 GT posts. Very direct and on topic. None of the BS us Americans dive into so often. He's not being rude, he's being Dutch. And ask Max Verstappen fans, that's a good thing! :like:
As an American Verstappen fan it all makes sense now haha

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium

I personally didn't care for the digital dash in my S550 Mustangs. Seemed "aged" to me compared to what I was seeing in other cars. Hell, my Charger ScatPack has better screens / easier to get from one to another and more info than the Mustang digital screens.

KINGKONA

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1/AE/MAGNERIDE
How about instead of “Chinese made screens”
We go with, human made screens or people also from earth made screens.

they’re just like you and me.
I think I just sprained my eye-balls, rolling them back into my head so hard.

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I personally didn't care for the digital dash in my S550 Mustangs. Seemed "aged" to me compared to what I was seeing in other cars. Hell, my Charger ScatPack has better screens / easier to get from one to another and more info than the Mustang digital screens.
Never drove a Dodge Charger or Challenger before and experience the driving and infotainmentoptions. Would love to though.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Never drove a Dodge Charger or Challenger before and experience the driving and infotainmentoptions. Would love to though.
I went from a 2021 Mach1 to my 2020 Dodge Charger and I like the Charger dash layout and info center setups much more. Only thing it doesn't have is the ability to change colors but that's no big deal

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Not bad but I prefer my mustang.

S650 Mustang Gauges 1682012574671

S650 Mustang Gauges 1682012788898

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
Not bad but I prefer my mustang.

1682012574671.jpeg

1682012788898.jpeg
Like I said, I had the 2021 Mach1 with digital dash. It was "okay". I'm hoping this new Mustang does not suffer from the same heater core issue my Mach1 had......and many many many other Mustangs had.

S650 Mustang Gauges 2021 Mach 1 at Fords Garage
Sponsored