• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Ford Performance Orders

aternie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Anyone here ordered anything from ford performance? I used my points and ordered up a free strut tower brace from Ford Performance parts. I ordered it back on February 26, and the order still shows "order received". Do they normally take as long to ship parts? I am starting to think I could just get them to build me another GT with the strut tower brace and have it before they ship the parts. Are they normally this slow?
Sponsored

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
I used some points towards a shift knob on 3/8. It was shipped and should be delivered today. I've heard sometimes things aren't in stock even though it says they are though, such as the rear blackout panel.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Several weeks is not uncommon.

sdsteele2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang GT
I have purchased from them many times. It’s a total crap shoot.

My orders have come in as little as a few days and I have had some that were so delayed the order got canceled.

Fun side note, I have never received a shipping notification. Stuff just eventually shows up on my porch. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Sponsored