• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

DannyJ7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost Premium, Carbonized Gray
Buying today means I shouldn't be under the new pricing, right?
Confirming price as listed.

Also Maria was fast to get back to me and explained all needed in a professional manner. Thus far highly recommend going with Granger for ESP.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Thanks for referring your friends/family to us for an extended warranty. We've been super busy with our team doing a great job processing contracts before the price increases.

Pricing is good through the end of September on www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Still waiting on my car to get to granger and it might not make the deadline which really sucks. Is it possible to lock in an extended warranty in the meantime?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Still waiting on my car to get to granger and it might not make the deadline which really sucks. Is it possible to lock in an extended warranty in the meantime?
Sorry, we can't lock it in until we have a delivery date for the warranty-start date on the contract. you can message me your vin and I can check the eta on it.

DaddyTigggs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Conv.
We are continuing on our awesome pricing on Extended Warranty that we offered Mustang6G members. If you are purchasing a new 7th Gen Mustang and want to be prepared should any of the technology pieces fail out of warranty, we have the best pricing available at $50 over dealer cost at www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com

We wanted to bring the same thought process to warranty purchases as we do to car sales, a fast, transparent process that allows the customer to make an informed decision. We started advertsing online in February of last year with a soft launch, went full-speed in March, then added a website in June.

This has resonated well with you, our customers, and we finished in the top 1% of Ford Protect dealers nationwide in 2022! Without selling hardly any contracts to speak of in the first 2 months!

Our customers have been able to make a smart, informed decision to be prepared down the road with a factory-backed warranty at the smartest price!

Thank you!

Zach & Team

www.grangerfordextendedwarranty.com
Under the Extra and Premium Care plans, it says it includes the Instrument Cluster excluding the Dash Pad. Can you elaborate on what is and isn't covered for the dash and infotainment system?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Under the Extra and Premium Care plans, it says it includes the Instrument Cluster excluding the Dash Pad. Can you elaborate on what is and isn't covered for the dash and infotainment system?
Email our team at [email protected] and they can discuss further.

My understanding it is covers the electrical but not the leather/plastic pieces of the dash.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
We received the information on the price increase. 4-6% price bump across the board is what the prices will go up on October 2nd. So to make sure we receive everything in a timely manner, we're asking everything to be in by the 29th so we have enough time to process orders.

Luajesus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I’m in California, anyone willing to let me borrow their address in order to purchase Granger’s extended warranty?
Sponsored