• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

First showroom cars at German dealerships

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Is it confirmed that we won't have at least the remote start? On the 6th Ford update it said "New technologies such as Remote start".

Edit: do we know if the dark horse is going to sound differently from the gt or if they will wound exactly the same?
It was an GT with Automatic and didn't have any remote start or remove rev button on the keyfob.

US Key
S650 Mustang First showroom cars at German dealerships 1707127046725

EU Key (unchanged to 2018 GT)
S650 Mustang First showroom cars at German dealerships 1707127122542

Love that Grabber!! :)
I would just like to have the spoiler :( this is really sad!
Will watch the video this night! Thanks Ace!
Yeah Grabber as a metallic paint looks really nice. I think it's the same as on the last Focus RS

Yeah hopefully they will add it later. Without the spoiler the rearend looks a bit "naked".
Sponsored

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
In France they are nuts. The tax went up it seems on January 1st. For the GT you need to add an extra GT on top 😆. Yes yes 60K penalty for cars over 193g CO2/km...
Oh my, thank God I moved to Canada ! 😳

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
Waiting to see Ace video.

The small spoiler should be included in the GT, I suppose it will not difficult to put in. Even change the sidemirrors…

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
Thanks for the video Ace!! From my computer's speakers I can hear a deeper rumble/growl and a richer tone during the s550 startup compared to the s650, which sounds more "flat" here,how was it in real life?

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
@VLG To my ears and my friends who where there to check out the car too, the 18 GT and 24 GT sounded the same. The minor difference might be having the 24 standing in a hall with a desk behind the rear while the 18 was out in the open.

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
@VLG To my ears and my friends who where there to check out the car too, the 18 GT and 24 GT sounded the same. The minor difference might be having the 24 standing in a hall with a desk behind the rear while the 18 was out in the open.
was gonna say the same, one is shot outside where the reving is probably stronger whereas the other one is shot in closed space where maybe reving was not too pushed.

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Ew... I see the Auto Start/Stop 🤮

Also, if I recall correctly, in Germany, it's against the law to have your vehicle parked and idled, hence the removal of remote start.

Also noticed from the YouTube video that was posted here, power-folding mirrors! I feel like in this day and age, and at this price point, power-folding mirrors should be standard.

Last edited:

Ace

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.modernmusclecars.de
Vehicle(s)
2023 C8 Stingray
Ew... I see the Auto Start/Stop 🤮

Also, if I recall correctly, in Germany, it's against the law to have your vehicle parked and idled, hence the removal of remote start.

Also noticed from the YouTube video that was posted here, power-folding mirrors! I feel like in this day and age, and at this price point, power-folding mirrors should be standard.
All EU models seem to have Auto Start-Stop, but at least we can deactivate it completely for the driving modes. So it seems like modes like Sport and Track don't have it on and for your custom modes you can set it up as you want.

That's my understanding of remote start in europe too, but the strange thing is that the EU models of the Camaro (was build from from 16 to 18) and the C8 (still build) have remote start. Always wondered how Chevy is pulling that off

Strike_Eagle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw M340i
Got a call on Friday from the dealer next to me that they also got their first GT. Went there on saturday for a first look and damn, I never though the S650 would blow me away like this.
[...]
Thanks for posting this video...car looks really good and I love that color!

Reactions: Ace

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex Mustang GT Orange Fury
20240224_104100.jpg
20240224_104020.jpg
20240224_104152.jpg
these aren't EU Versions, this garage imports US versions. But nice to see a Vapor Blue GT with bronze package and both spoilers and active exhaust. Sunny day and they have massive Windows everywhere so a lot of reflection.
that spoilerrrssssssssss!!!! 😍
Sponsored