• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

ZiggyStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru WRX
But I still would love to have it next to the steering wheel, because I put other small items in there like keys. I don't want to put my keys in the view mirroe compartment where it would just drop out
The side "pocket" in the door is pretty deep. I have a rag and a knife in there. Perfect for a sandwich baggy of snacks too.
Sponsored

MustangMac67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
The side "pocket" in the door is pretty deep. I have a rag and a knife in there. Perfect for a sandwich baggy of snacks too.
Completely agreed. I am 6 foot 3 and I am ableto stick my entire forearm in the door pocket of a s550. Given that that is the same as a s650, it is really deep.

marcekb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium, 2024 GT Premium ordered
You know what easter egg I miss in the new Fastback? The fact that they removed the small panel where you could stor small things like keys etc. Logos don't give me any added value.

1695684205009.png
I wish we had the hidden compartment in the glovebox too, like the s550. But I prefer the new location for sunglasses, TBH.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
There is an easter egg right out in the open. The little tune the car plays when you first enter is Giddy Up. The tune was driving me up the wall until I put words to it.
Sponsored