• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does the european "Dark Horse Pack" mandate half blue seats?

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
So a plain Dark Horse includes the "Indigo Blue" or "Deep Indigo insertions" seats, which according to the pics they seem to be black seats but with blue thread stitching.
S650 Mustang Does the european "Dark Horse Pack" mandate half blue seats? 1707650493361

S650 Mustang Does the european "Dark Horse Pack" mandate half blue seats? 1707651165561

The optional "Dark Horse Pack" includes:
- Black roof
- Painted brakes
- "Deep Indigo Blue" seats.

In italy:
- Tetto nero (non disponibile con il colore Absolute Black) - Pinze freno in Notorius Blue e logo Grabber Blue - Stripes nero lucido/opaco - Interni in tema Deep Indigo Blue con sedili in vinile/pelle Miko Suede Black Onyx & Deeo Indigo con impunture Indigo blue

In Portugal>
- Pinças de travão pintadas em Grabber Blue,Parcial Vinyl, estofos Perfurados Dinamica com inserções Deep Indigo e Suede

Does it mean that all "Dark Horses Packs" will include seats that look like the ones in this picture?
S650 Mustang Does the european "Dark Horse Pack" mandate half blue seats? 1707650854497

If so, this is a huge bummer to me because:
- They look only like a different style, not an upgrade. The blue seat style is something I really dislike.
- The "Dark Horse Pack" is mandatory on Blue Ember. That's the outside color that I was going to order but that I can't because of the seats.

I've been going back and forth with my dealer this week and they are clueless on what color the seats will be with a DH Pack. They have a DH in black color with the DH Pack coming in soon. They are unable to confirm the actual seat colors. A fully black DH with half blue seats would look weird.

Does anyone know how the seats look like with the DH pack?
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
In the UK the appearance pack adds the blue seat option, which is standard on Blue Emberi ordered them with Recaros which look like this
S650 Mustang Does the european "Dark Horse Pack" mandate half blue seats? IMG_7354

S650 Mustang Does the european "Dark Horse Pack" mandate half blue seats? IMG_7351

NicoMCH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EU GT 2015
sure looks like the default interior option when you choose Blue Ember as a colour, all the other colours have only the blue stitching it seems (according to the configurator, when you look closely at the interior). Just an example here, we will know when the first models role in the showrooms:

Last edited:

Bullit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
waiting Dark Horse
I've been going back and forth with my dealer this week and they are clueless on what color the seats will be with a DH Pack. They have a DH in black color with the DH Pack coming in soon. They are unable to confirm the actual seat colors. A fully black DH with half blue seats would look weird.

Does anyone know how the seats look like with the DH pack?
Where is your dealer in Spain and what price offer you for the DH?

OP
OP
Tebu

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
Where is your dealer in Spain and what price offer you for the DH?
DH Blue Ember, with DH pack, 74.7k EUR, including registration taxes and 1 year insurance

VLG

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost
DH Blue Ember, with DH pack, 74.7k EUR, including registration taxes and 1 year insurance
Nice, when do you expect to recive the car?

OP
OP
Tebu

Tebu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None yet
I guess somewhere summer, but not in a hurry and I’m not too much on top of it.
Sponsored