• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but....

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Ford's website only mentions rear spoiler delete, performance rear wing & raised wedge decklid spoiler. Both the performance rear wing and the raised wedge decklid spoiler say fastback models only and I ordered a convertible so not sure what I'm getting with this "blade spoiler." My dealer didn't really know anything other than he thought it wouldn't be a large spoiler. I'm just wanting something kind of small or understated or no spoiler at all. I'm guessing the discrepancy between my order form and the build and price tool is just because the convertible isn't on the build and price tool yet. I'm mostly interested in what the thing would look like and if it's on the small, medium or large size.
Sponsored

samson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Grand Cherokee SRT
It's very small and understated and looks good IMO. I prefer having it over not

S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... Design-Analysis_2-1920x950

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
Ford's website only mentions rear spoiler delete, performance rear wing & raised wedge decklid spoiler. Both the performance rear wing and the raised wedge decklid spoiler say fastback models only and I ordered a convertible so not sure what I'm getting with this "blade spoiler." My dealer didn't really know anything other than he thought it wouldn't be a large spoiler. I'm just wanting something kind of small or understated or no spoiler at all. I'm guessing the discrepancy between my order form and the build and price tool is just because the convertible isn't on the build and price tool yet. I'm mostly interested in what the thing would look like and if it's on the small, medium or large size.
It's so small, you couldn't make it out from a distance. I guess Ford had too many leftover from the S550 production run.

S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... 2024 Mustang Blade spoiler

OP
OP
ThreePedalPlow

ThreePedalPlow

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Mustang GT Vert , 2024 Mustang GT Vert
Thanks guys! That was pretty much what I was envisioning. It's on the really small side but I think I will keep it on my order.

Grabber_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
See Signature
It's very small and understated and looks good IMO. I prefer having it over not

Design-Analysis_2-1920x950.jpg
I actually like this one. It is NOT the same as the others posted as this one doesn't extend past the trunk lid. Simple, clean...

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Here’s the best pictures I’ve been able to find. This is obviously the spoiler with the Nite Pony package which I think really makes the spoiler stand out. I’ll still be replacing mine with an aftermarket or DH wing but this will loook good in the meantime!
S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... 38305113-8C49-4B06-A96A-1FA0166CDA5A
S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... 8F6E9C0B-8058-4301-8D3D-5DC51A98D36C
S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... 76B48ADE-B02D-4912-AA0F-B219AB351092
S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... C3EBB4A5-CD0C-4A08-A646-9E2D30CA7134
S650 Mustang Does anyone have a general idea what a "blade spoiler" will look like? My order sheet says blade spoiler but.... 620AE38E-0E1E-4078-A2B7-753E7CB4A167

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Does spoiler delete also mean no blade spoiler?

Rio Lobo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Si
Does spoiler delete also mean no blade spoiler?
as long as there is not another spoiler to take it's place. haven't been paying attention, but performance package with nite pony might show spoiler delete to get rid of PP spoiler. Perhaps someone who's ordered both can share their order summary here

lcbrownz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang Vert w/pony package
I saw a similar blade spoiler (today) on an S550 Mustang. It looked as thin as a piece of cardboard.
Sponsored