• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Doesn't Seem Like A Mid-engine Mustang is Happening But...

DeluxeStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
What if Ford brings back the rs200? Their head of European design keeps showing this design sketch of a futuristic rs200, yet insisting they have no plans to make it. Odd strategy as the head of design to keep showing a design sketch for a car you never plan to make, you would think advertising designs intended for production would make more sense.

I don't know who this is with him in the pic, some racing driver I believe, but he literally says "Gave him a peak of future products" while standing right in front of this sketch. It could be just a coincidence, cool wall art to take a picture next to perhaps. But something about that seems like a wink and a nod to me.

S650 Mustang Doesn't Seem Like A Mid-engine Mustang is Happening But... 1000000653
Sponsored

IceGamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW G20 330d xdrive
If it's European it's 100% going to be electric...

In that case I don't care as much as there will be plenty of the same... "super fast electric coupe..." Only if they add emotions like the upcomming Dodge is trying to I see a future for these kind of cars.