• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Did i cause damage? YES, I ran over a large curb!

The Ghost

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium Fastback
That's a horrible looking curb that looks like it's just waiting to cause trouble.

I also hate that these cars don't have a front camera or sensor to let you know if something is in the way. Not that it'll matter so much if you're going that fast, but it would sure buy me some piece of mind when I'm pulling up to walkways and whatnot.
Sponsored

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
Happy to read there was no damage.

A neighbor with a Corvette showed me two features I wish Ford had: 1) if Magneride could temporarily raise itself, for getting over speed bumps or into steep driveways, 2) a front-facing camera.

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Happy to read there was no damage.

A neighbor with a Corvette showed me two features I wish Ford had: 1) if Magneride could temporarily raise itself, for getting over speed bumps or into steep driveways, 2) a front-facing camera.
Yes both features would be a nice addition however the ground clearance between the two no comparison.

roadpilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Dark Horse, 21 F150 Platinum, 16 ATS4, 14 LTZ
This is why we needed a front facing camera. I am still pissed there isnā€™t one and still isnā€™t an aftermarket one that will show it on the screen. And I am short so I do really need it to see curbs.
OP said he was doing 15 to 20 MPH while driving through a parking lot. He was not trying to park in a spot.

I have 360 degree cameras on other vehicles -- I don't engage them at 20 MPH while driving THROUGH a parking lot. I only enable the front one AS I'm parking and want to make sure I don't bump the bollard or other obstruction in front of me (if present).
Sponsored