• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Dealer (alternative?) accessories

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Does anyone have any good ideas/discounts or recommendations for the trunk cargo net/mat (with subwoofer)? I was going to go with the Ford parts, but the cargo net is ~$70 and the cargo mat is ~$160. Seems a bit pricey for those, granted, I understand that their "Ford" authentic. I kind of want the authentic, but the price is a bit steep.
Sponsored

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I too have been checking around as well, and there are not very many places right now. I have a TON of points with Ford Pass, but their products are too high in price like you said, just to use them all there. I hoping to find something too, but it's just because the car is too new right now. In 6 months or so, we will be FLOODED with options I think.

OP
OP
Eurasianman

Eurasianman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Well, I figured the accessories for 2015+ Mustangs should carry over. If I recall correctly, must of the interior dimensions have stayed the same.

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Is there any word yet on which dealers will be installing Whipple superchargers and when?
They are only taking orders, and most people are stating theirs will arrive at the end of this month. So probably 1st part of next month.
Sponsored