• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Daily Driven...

Wondering if you daily drive your S650?

• Total voters

Rapid_RedGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
Just curious...I don't drive mine everyday, but wondering what others do with their Mustang?
Sponsored

RaceRedder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse HP
I drive my Dark Horse literally every day. My car is my hobby, so I drive it. Not only to friends or groceries but also just for cruising with a nice song and the V8 in the background.

1000 miles on an average month. But I also take it on roadtrips a few times a year and that bumps up my average to 20k a year.

cosmo73

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1, 2024 GT
Itā€™s a weekend car for me. I drive a ā€˜21 Audi A5 Sportback for work. The interior is the best Iā€™ve been in and the gas mileage is terrific. (About 36-37 mpg on the highway)

BrianJ77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT, 1965 F100, 2010 F150
Scarlett is a garage queen and a fair weather princess. She only gets out of her stable on days I'm off work and when the sun is shining. I took delivery of her in the rain, and that will be the last time she ever sees bad weather. Like @RaceRedder my cars are my hobby (I have my classic F100, too, that also only goes out on nice days), but for me scrubbing all the crap from the road off my car is not my idea of a good time. I'm way too meticulous not to spend all day getting every last speck of dirt off my vehicles. I use my F-150 for my daily where I don't have to fret every time an 18 wheeler passes me and throws up rocks.

EdMan63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse, 2023 Explorer ST
Mine is going to be a fun, nice day only car. I have an Explorer ST as my daily. Living in Michigan with salt and snow and it being a black car, I donā€™t want to subject it to unnecessary car washes.

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Garage queen here as well. I only pull her out of the garage when the weather permits mainly on weekends, and only with the top down. I've never driven it with the top up.

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Prem. Conv., 2022 Mav Hy XLT
I don't drive every day, but when I do drive I drive the Mustang...unless it's raining. Then I drive the Maverick. I picked the car up on December 26, and have not driven it with the top up. Headed to the golf course on several mornings with the temperature below 40Ā°F. Heated seat and heater cranked all the way up.

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Basically every day: sun/rain/sleet/snow. It's a car and mean to be driven. Weekends and trips with my wife though we take the Lincoln because she doesn't really like riding in the Mustang.

ZBOBMAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Since it is winter, I only take my convertible out when it is dry. As far as a daily driver, every nice car I've had, has been vandalized when i park at work. Urban setting.

roket

Threads
Reaction score
Website
roket333.github.io
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang Dark Horse
mine is an all-weather, all-season daily driver. i haven't taken my Mustang on any roadtrips yet, but even without those, CarFax Garage estimates i do 17k miles per year. i put at least 250 miles on it every week, usually more

RebelMan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Bullitt
Undecided. Mostly like will be a, whenever I feel like it, kind of car.

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I don't drive every day, but when I do drive I drive the Mustang...unless it's raining. Then I drive the Maverick. I picked the car up on December 26, and have not driven it with the top up. Headed to the golf course on several mornings with the temperature below 40Ā°F. Heated seat and heater cranked all the way up.
How do you like ur Maverick and which engine 2.0 or 2.5?

509Mike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 F-150 4X4. Waiting on 2024 GT convertible in
Mine is a convertible with performance package. I wonā€™t drive it until the temperature is above 40 degrees and dry out. When the weather gets better Iā€™ll drive it every chance I get. Until then Iā€™ll drive my 05 F-150 4x4.

IMG_1271.jpeg

IMG_0257.jpeg

jeffnudi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang EcoBoost Prem. Conv., 2022 Mav Hy XLT
How do you like ur Maverick and which engine 2.0 or 2.5?
It's a 2022 XLT Hybrid (2.5). It's my wife's daily driver and she loves it. I love the 42 mpg average. All in all it's a pretty good "car". More SUV than truck. Her previous SUV was an Escape and she likes having a little more utility with the bed.
Sponsored