• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Cruise control issue

Mouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 premium ecoboost
Recently hit resume and the she stated to pick up faster than I expected. Stopped it at around 85 and saw it was set for 115. I had it set for around 70 I think. Did on another day but to 105.
Sponsored

Decio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Any chance you messed around with the settings and landed in kilometers per hour? I switch to it on occasion to scare the hell out of an unsuspecting passenger.

mks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse (Grabber Blue)
Same. I've used the adaptive CC but not the regular CC until the other day. Mine also set for 115--which I didn't do. On a second attempt, I couldn't get it to stay set at any speed. Traffic increased, so I stopped testing it out. I figured I missed something in the manual. Car is in for ceramic coating today/tomorrow but will "test" again once I get it back.

OP
OP

Mouse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 premium ecoboost
Any chance you messed around with the settings and landed in kilometers per hour? I switch to it on occasion to scare the hell out of an unsuspecting passenger.
I do not believe it was change and it works fine now.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Turn off intelligent cruise control. It is picking up signs incorrectly and setting your speed. Otherwise, the KPH is a great suggestion or you're somehow pressing the + button to adjust the speed.

Dapsters

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 gt premium performance package vapor blue