• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Convertible top care and maintenance

antzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
So, this is the first convertible that I've owned in 18 years. Not knowing too much about the tops and how things have changed since then (assuming things have changed), are there any recommended care products that you all can point me too? Looking to keep that color and look as long as possible. My last top was tan, and it showed a lot if it got dirty. I'm assuming with black, I'll also have issues as well too, I'm just not sure if there is a protectant that people use now, or is it best to leave it be. Thanks!
Sponsored

mcrimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Highlander Platinum, 2006 Honda S2000 - Sold
This 2024 will be my 5th convertible. I have always used 303 on the tops. My last ride was a 2006 Honda S2000 that I sold last week. The factory top looked like new 17 years later. I sprayed it after every other hand wash. The car was always garaged when not speeding down the road.