• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Clear front side markers?

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2022 Ford Explorer ST-Line
Has anyone come out with clear front side markers yet? I know there are a few tint options, but I think clear with a white bulb would look great.
Sponsored

ArthurJGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'04 GTO, '06 GTO, '22 Expy, '22 F-250, '24 Mustang
I would buy clear with LED's in a heartbeat. I asked Diode Dynamics about it yesterday and they said they have no plans to do 24+ Mustang yet.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
It used to be white light was only permitted on the front of the car or as a license or backup light. The reason being to prevent confusion at night as to which direction another car would think you were facing.
On the other hand, I see a lot of rules being broken with over bright headlights and tint on the windshield so I guess it comes down to what you can get away with. I may be a bit paranoid about this because in an Arizona dust storm they tell you to pull of and shut off all your lights. It seems people will see two glowing tail lights and try to drive between them.

OP
OP
sicksix

sicksix

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ram 1500 Limited, 2022 Ford Explorer ST-Line
Yeah, it's probably still illegal in some states, but I've done it on plenty of other vehicles and never had a problem.
I'm just wondering if any companies have made them yet. I'm guessing not, but doesn't hurt to ask.

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
The EU version has clear side markers. I would doubt it’s actually illegal. Maybe try and get the EU spec part ?

infinitemberstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dark Horse - Blue Ember - MT
Hoping some EU folks notice this.. there are handful of them here / perhaps try the EU section maybe on these boards?