• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Check your cars out good

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
if the dents were there before the car was painted it has more to do with the stamping process or how the panels are held by the robots.
What did you and your gf decide on the cars, mustang or challenger?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I haven't bought a new car yet in this price range that didn't have a couple of microscopic imperfections. Don't blame ford for something you missed and don't let it bother you is the simple answer IMO.
I bought a brand new Audi A5 convertible That was sitting on the lot, but I donā€™t know how long, not a scratch or dent in it anywhere. We brought it home, garage kept, sold it With 7400 mIles on it in perfect condition. I have always kept my cars 2-3 years at the longest, we have hardly ever, in 47 years bought used cars.
Ford is the one that made it, so who elseā€™s fault is it? Not the dealerships, they probably also did not see it. Iā€™m sure my son only saw it because of the way he was standing and the way The sun was shining on it
My husband missed it, I was busy taking pictures, but see how good your eyes are when you are in your late 60ā€™s.
I am just telling people to check them out good first before leaving the dealers

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
What did you and your gf decide on the cars, mustang or challenger?
she says keep the Charger and get Mustang after we are sure she is good to go. Then she says, but if the Mustang is really awesome looking then trade the charger and get the Mustang

S650 GT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Horse with Trailer
I got 4 I owe you, they are replacing my driver door panel entirely, passenger recarro, repainting rear wing, and replacing entire interior carpet and no parts are available yet so if something is damaged you wonā€™t see the replacement for 4-6months
Wish I would have all new panels in a year or 2. Car built as new again after a few years lol

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
she says keep the Charger and get Mustang after we are sure she is good to go. Then she says, but if the Mustang is really awesome looking then trade the charger and get the Mustang
I just got my first email from ford. Nothing still on my car, Which means the other dealer did not cancel it like I told them too. That means there will be another car around just like mine. I may just have to trade it in on a dark horsešŸ˜‚

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
What I am going to do is hire a top detailer in the area who does Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche and so forth every day and bring him/her with me when I take delivery. I'm a great mechanic but horrid at finding cosmetic issues, unless they are obvious, so I figure for $150 it's well worth it.

OP
OP
Stratman397

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What I am going to do is hire a top detailer in the area who does Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche and so forth every day and bring him/her with me when I take delivery. I'm a great mechanic but horrid at finding cosmetic issues, unless they are obvious, so I figure for $150 it's well worth it.
Good idea
Sponsored