• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Hope i fixed it right. Not too many are using of my renders credited or uncredited...

Are you all enjoying the neighbor's dog barking as much as I do?
If you are so inclined sir, please consider making a static render of S650 with just two main headlight elements instead of the three we're seen to date from the leaks. I feel the S650 would look even more killer with just two main elements per headlight - M5 CS style baby - rather than three. To that point, I'm considering partnering with a company to manufacture them if there's enough interest.

Some background. In my opinion, the current gen M5 has the slickest looking headlights on the market. Ford is apparently moving in similar direction given what we've see of the 2023 Escape and S650. So, it shouldn't be too hard to find a company willing to work with me to produce "M5-style" headlights if there's enough interest - a la' Morimoto w/S550.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
If you are so inclined sir, please consider making a static render of S650 with just two main headlight elements instead of the three we're seen to date from the leaks. I feel the S650 would look even more killer with just two main elements per headlight - M5 CS style baby - rather than three. To that point, I'm considering partnering with a company to manufacture them if there's enough interest.

Some background. In my opinion, the current gen M5 has the slickest looking headlights on the market. Ford is apparently moving in similar direction given what we've see of the 2023 Escape and S650. So, it shouldn't be too hard to find a company willing to work with me to produce "M5-style" headlights if there's enough interest - a la' Morimoto w/S550.

Which one should I leave empty? The inboard or outboard one? All the leaks have a three-slot DRL configuration, but spy shots show only two active. Maybe one is a highbeam?

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
Which one should I leave empty? The inboard or outboard one? All the leaks have a three-slot DRL configuration, but spy shots show only two active. Maybe one is a highbeam?
I was thinking - take out the middle one, and make the inboard and outboard ones larger to fill the space, then make the top three LEDs strips one unified strip.

If they're anything like Lexus or the Supra, all three elements will illuminate for low beams, and then smaller LEDs just below the low beams serve as high beams.

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
I think I’m gonna stick with the symmetrical three-light configuration. Rejiggering from 3 to 2 and trying to make it look like it fits the space right is way too much work, too.

BoostRabbitGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang EcoBoost
Yes please!! I’ll take one in Eruption green, thank you!
Personally, I'd love to see what this car would look like in "Gotta Have It Green", myself. It's the only green color I've truly liked on Mustangs thus far, aside from maybe Dark Satin Green (this one's due to a videogame bias---specifically Gran Turismo 2), Electric Green (what I was hoping Eruption Green would be, but modernized with less yellow flake), or to a much lesser extent Legend Lime.

(Duh! I forgot I liked Dark Highland Green too, but that seems Bullitt-exclusive, and it's a little too dark for my tastes.)

Murfstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Explorer ST, 2021 VW GTI
Personally, I'd love to see what this car would look like in "Gotta Have It Green", myself. It's the only green color I've truly liked on Mustangs thus far, aside from maybe Dark Satin Green (this one's due to a videogame bias---specifically Gran Turismo 2), Electric Green (what I was hoping Eruption Green would be, but modernized with less yellow flake), or to a much lesser extent Legend Lime.

(Duh! I forgot I liked Dark Highland Green too, but that seems Bullitt-exclusive, and it's a little too dark for my tastes.)
I like all those greens, but Eruption green is by far my favorite green that Ford has made.

because_murica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Camaro SS-1LE
I think I’m gonna stick with the symmetrical three-light configuration. Rejiggering from 3 to 2 and trying to make it look like it fits the space right is way too much work, too.
In that case, get ready for because_murica's fantastic attempt at f****ing up a great render :handshake::fistbump::bow::ontheloo:🎨🖌🖼

OP
OP
chazcron

chazcron

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford Edge Titanium
In that case, get ready for because_murica's fantastic attempt at f****ing up a great render :handshake::fistbump::bow::ontheloo:🎨🖌🖼
LOL. Anyone can make it work in 2D, hell, I Photoshop for a living, it’s the 3-D environment that I’ll trip you up every time
Sponsored

Last edited: