• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Chassis Number (non Dark Horse)

McSmugger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Anyone know where to find your chassis number if you don't have a Dark Horse (where it's shown on the dash)? Is it on the window sticker or even physically marked on the chassis somewhere? I ordered on the first day available and was the first in my area to get a 2024 built, so I'd like to know.
Sponsored

Zig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
gt pp, Xt5 Sprt, c6 f55, 1500 z71, fatboy, sprtstr
Iā€™ll see your question and raise you with, where is the corresponding dh number on the chassis?

Skye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"Skye" Mach1 N2144
It's my understanding Ecoboosts and GTs do not have a plate denoting a chassis number; those are affixed to Shelbys, GT350s, GT500s, Mach 1s and now Dark Horses.

FWIW, the chassis numbers are random plates. While they note the year with a letter, the chassis number is not tied to the VIN or when ordered. They do generally increase over time, but are not sequential.

For example, mine is N2144, "N" being the year 2022, 2144 just a number. "R" is being used for MY24 DHs.

Regarding VINs, it's my belief Ford VINs, the last several positions specific to the car, are randomly generated and non-sequential.
Sponsored

Last edited: