• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canceled my order and Picked up a 2024 GT Convert today!

• Thread starter Deleted member 60890
  • Start date
  • Watchers 3

RLE55

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 FX4, 2024 Mustang GT Vert PP NP
Nice looking Vert, always like the Blue. Don't understand why I see some Vert's with the trunk spoiler blade and some without (ours) I read it had to do with the 3rd brake light being on the trunk lip vs. up on the back windshield, but that makes no sense. I can go in to Fords Build It site and play with options, adding the Nite Pony Pkg causes a spoiler delete, Not adding the NP Pkg, you can add a spoiler. Makes no sense.
Sponsored

coltgus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT with PP and AE
Love ATLAS Blue and those wheels. I wound up with Carbonized Gray and the wheels you get with Nite Pony and Perf pkg because the car was optioned perfectly and I could get it that day with X plan pricing.

OP
OP

Deleted member 60890

You got a nice ride congratulations you’re gonna love it.

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Nice looking Vert, always like the Blue. Don't understand why I see some Vert's with the trunk spoiler blade and some without (ours) I read it had to do with the 3rd brake light being on the trunk lip vs. up on the back windshield, but that makes no sense. I can go in to Fords Build It site and play with options, adding the Nite Pony Pkg causes a spoiler delete, Not adding the NP Pkg, you can add a spoiler. Makes no sense.
Agreed, Ford just decided not to paint the vert spoiler blade black which doesn't make sense. I ordered mine without the blade but now want to order the regular fastback spoiler in black which is just a bit wider. Can't find the part number however.

Dena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 Mustang GT, 24 Red Dark horse premium Manual
Your engine is new so some parts are tight, others like the piston rings leak. The computer hasn't had time to learn the engine so yes, you milage is going to be poor until you get farther into the break in process. My first tank was about 14 miles per gallon. I am now getting 17-18 with surface street driving. Freeway driving would be much better but I haven't been getting any of that lately.
Milage should get better, just give it a little time. .

Last edited:

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
Your engine is new so some parts are tight, others like the piston rings leak. The computer hasn't had time to learn the engine so yes, you milage is going to be poor until you get farther into the break in process. My first tank was about 14 miles per gallon. I am now getting 17-18 with surface street driving. Freeway driving would be much better but I haven't been getting any of that lately.
Milage should get better, just give it a little time. .
In the old days you would get better mileage after 4,000 miles.
You also have to take your foot off the gas?
I ordered mine on February 19, 2024.
The one my Wife test drove she couldn’t keep her foot off the gas..
Wanted to hear the exhaust. She’s 74.
When we get ours I hope we get 14 m.p.g...

REV745DH24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Dark Horse
I posted pictures somewhere on this board. Maybe it was on a different thread but here the requested pictures.

IMG_8809.jpeg

IMG_8808.jpeg

IMG_8807.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8805.jpeg
Nice color!

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited
I posted pictures somewhere on this board. Maybe it was on a different thread but here the requested pictures.

IMG_8809.jpeg

IMG_8808.jpeg

IMG_8807.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8805.jpeg
WOW, very nice looking Mustang.
The Atlas Blue just POPS.
It shines like a Diamond in a Goats Ass!
I hope you have really good health insurance?
It’s going to take some work to get that Smile off your Face.
Our 2024 GT Coupe should arrive at the end of the month?
Of course , ours is Atlas Blue!

Last edited:

IFFV68

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 F150 Limited

IMG_8809.jpeg

IMG_8808.jpeg

IMG_8807.jpeg

IMG_8806.jpeg

IMG_8805.jpeg

[/
For the love of all things holy on this earth please remove that miserable dealer sticker. It gives me great pain that they would throw something that ugly on a brand new beautiful Mustang.
Amen,
please let the dealer do it.
You don't wanna mess it up.

Zengineer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Let this be a lesson to anyone that buys a new Mustang and doesnt put pictures in the first post....
:rockon:
You just know when it starts off with a guy who cancels an order because he thinks it was outside in cold weather, it was going to be a chit show.
Sponsored