• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Canadian delivery updates

Vapor Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Gt
Mine has been “in production“ since Feb 9. There were supposedly updates in the background on the 14th and 16th. I’ll try to get the detail next week from the Ford Performance chat.

I checked with my salesman on Thursday and he said it typically takes 5-6 weeks from the “built” date before Mustangs show up at his Mississauga store. A bit disappointing to hear given the relatively short distance to Flat Rock, but on the bright side winter should be done by then, my personalized plates should be here and maybe the Ford financing rates will have dropped a bit… 🤞
Mine has also been in production since Feb 8th. I’ve seen other cars first week of Feb still in production. But I’ve also seen cars built in the last week that have gone from in production to built same day. I really want to know what is causing the delay. Hope it’s not a qc issue.
Sponsored

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
My status switched to built yesterday! :clap:

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic

MidLifeManifustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 GT Convertible, 21 Explorer ST
When did it go to “in Production” ?
Mine’s been there for almost a week now
Mine spent 10 days "in production" but apparently they typically enter that status at the beginning of the scheduled production *week*. The "blend date" , which you'll see if you download your window sticker, is closest to the actual date of production. Mine went to "built" 4 days after my blend date.

MichaelKael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Maggie, beautiful ´15 Cyclone Mustang 51A Magnetic
Mine spent 10 days "in production" but apparently they typically enter that status at the beginning of the scheduled production *week*. The "blend date" , which you'll see if you download your window sticker, is closest to the actual date of production. Mine went to "built" 4 days after my blend date.
Sounds good !
My order seems a bit confusing based on the dates, as the scheduled week/blend date is Feb 26th, but it went “in production” on the 14th (possibly the 13th).
So kinda confused now lol

CDNV8S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future owner S650 GT PREM
Ordered from Markville ford in Markham mid march, 7K off MSRP. Still waiting for vin. GT PREM 401A NP,AE,NP,PP hood stripe. TAKING SO LONG TO GET A VIN!!! :crying:

Alexk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1972 f100
I just Ordered a GT PREM 6MT 401A Carmine AE,PP,MAG iconic silver with red/black stripe on 04/13 was told I should take delivery this summer

KABStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang GT convertible, 2024 Mustang GT conv.
I also feel I should apologize for not providing an update before now. I am in Prince Edward Island and my dealer placed the order for my car on Jan 2. I had been in touch with the salesman several times by mid February, and he was not able to provide any update on my car, nor had he been able to provide any information. I was looking across Canada and to compromise and buy a car close to what I wanted off of a lot. When I placed my order, the salesman told me that my car would no5 arriv3 before late May. Around Feb 20, the salesman advised that my car had been built and was on the way. The car arrived on Feb 29, and 8 picked it up Mar 1, just under 2 months since it had been delivered. Under 600 kms on the card so far du3 to crappy weather, but loving it. One of the few things I did not like were the standard GT wheels. Already replaced them with a set of low mileage Mustang wheels that were a couple of years old. Looking forward to lots of Mustang cruises this summer. Some pics including before and after wheel replacement.
S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates 2024 Mustang ShippedBL
S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates IMG_3765
S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates IMG_3763
S650 Mustang Canadian delivery updates IMG_1920
Sponsored