• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
My Mustang Gt is now in Toronto Canada from Michigan. Dealer says he should have it in Napanee in 1 or 2 weeks. Ordered June 7th, built in September.. All totally about 4 months, not too bad.
Sponsored

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
I want to know how ya'll are getting these updates on where your cars are at. My dealer told me he can't track the railcar. My car shipped 2 weeks ago. I have no idea where it's at in its transit. My husband keeps telling me "It'll get here when it gets here" That does not help. So frustrating. Beyond frustrated at this point. I've been waiting 6 months.

steveo1960

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang
GT Premium ordered 8/14/23. Just got VIN today, 9/22/23 and build date is 11/13/23. I think Santa will be bringing my car :crackup:

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I want to know how ya'll are getting these updates on where your cars are at. My dealer told me he can't track the railcar. My car shipped 2 weeks ago. I have no idea where it's at in its transit. My husband keeps telling me "It'll get here when it gets here" That does not help. So frustrating. Beyond frustrated at this point. I've been waiting 6 months.
If Ford can give you a railcar # then you can track it with that companies phone line.

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
If Ford can give you a railcar # then you can track it with that companies phone line.
I have the railcar number and I have called the number and it just says released from customer on 9/9, no ETA. But my dealer says he got an update on 9/16 that it was in Illinois. My ETA on my tracker hasnā€™t changed in a week, it still says ETA 9/18 to 10/1.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
I have the railcar number and I have called the number and it just says released from customer on 9/9, no ETA. But my dealer says he got an update on 9/16 that it was in Illinois. My ETA on my tracker hasnā€™t changed in a week, it still says ETA 9/18 to 10/1.
Interesting.
Your dealer should be able to send you a screenshot of what he is seeing.

I've been stuck in KC for two weeks and also havent seen the tracker update but me and others are waiting for the final Convoy trip to dealership, which apparently only updates the day of.

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
You can track rail car, get secondary status, will give you train car number, I think you norfolk southern, GOOGLE them.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
My ETA got pushed again in the last couple hours. Still stuck in Ramp 6P
This is getting ridiculous. If I didnt think the S650 was so awesome I might have already cancelled my order.

@Ford Motor Company Why are cars being held at ramps for weeks when there are clearly customers waiting.

Texastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
It shipped via Canadian national railways.
What is your railcar #? Mine shipped on 9/9 by Canadian Railway and then switched to Union Pacific on 9/17 on railcar ETTX711249 to Houston and my dealer received it today. Maybe yours was on the same train?

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
What is your railcar #? Mine shipped on 9/9 by Canadian Railway and then switched to Union Pacific on 9/17 on railcar ETTX711249 to Houston and my dealer received it today. Maybe yours was on the same train?
Our cars must have been on the same railway. My railcar
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_0054
was ETTX716668. I used Ford chat this evening and my car is in Houston waiting delivery to the dealership

Texastang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Our cars must have been on the same railway. My railcar
IMG_0054.jpeg
was ETTX716668. I used Ford chat this evening and my car is in Houston waiting delivery to the dealership
Yes, mine arrived at Westfield last Saturday. Ford chat told me it was scheduled to leave there 9/23-9/29 but my dealer received it today, so hopefully yours will be on a truck soon!

Bethstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 GT
Yes, mine arrived at Westfield last Saturday. Ford chat told me it was scheduled to leave there 9/23-9/29 but my dealer received it today, so hopefully yours will be on a truck soon!
Hopefully by next weekend Iā€™ll have her

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
My status tracker shows mine has shipped on 9/22 and it has showed that I could look at my window sticker. But every time I try to view it, it states the window sticker is not ready for this vehicle. I think my tracker is broke.
Sponsored