• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Kind of know that, Just thought I put it out there 😀
Fair enough. That is kinda stupid though that its so close. The wait is killer. Mine is an hour from my dealer as of yesterday so we'll see what happens there.
Sponsored

GreenBarkingFrog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Honda S2000
Why does it seem like the people that have cars built that are close to the plant cannot get their cars but dealers across the country are getting theirs shipped within days.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Why does it seem like the people that have cars built that are close to the plant cannot get their cars but dealers across the country are getting theirs shipped within days.
makes no sense to me.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
I’m in Alabama. Mine shipped a month ago and I still don’t have it 🤷🏻‍♂️

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
At least it shipped. Mine has been in holding for almost a month. I know others had theirs held longer but the OKTB wasn't out yet.
Yes, at least it shipped. I am very grateful. Just trying to give my 2 cents regarding the distance to the plant.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Glad to hear you're enjoying the car @Richthebish12 . Honestly can't wait cause I'm driving a busted up Explorer ecoboost with terrible axles and leaky turbo.
I just want to go for a ripping ride in a nice N/A V8. Also really glad to hear you think the A10 is better than previous gen, as many were saying it's the same!

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Holy crap, now my car is stuck in Cumberland md, and the dealer thinks it’s in jessup, tracker change out a week now. Just when you think things are moving. This is the worst experience I’ve had with getting a car. Nobody but us knows anything. Where’s that Ford Team person now? Ford may make good vehicles, but they suck with communication and logistics.

Pyroguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting
“Vanessa” has arrived at the dealership! I really wanted to name the car Deadpool, since the Race Red Dark Horse looks like Deadpool, however that’s not a girls name, so I went with Deadpool’s Girlfriend’s name, Vanessa!

IMG_1354.jpeg

IMG_3583.jpeg

71641631948__A566FB18-A795-44CA-98D8-45AFC192B2A7.jpeg
Finally! That red looks really nice with the DH trim. I like the name too.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
"Your 2024 Mustang is in transit and the location is Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO."
From one ramp hell to another! Started shipping 9/05 and now it's in Kansas so it can go to Iowa. Honestly makes no sense and I'm pretty annoyed to still not have the car

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
My car was marked as final preparation on the tracker and delivered according to chat, absolutely zero calls from the dealer, does anyone know how long it takes to get the call once if comes in?
Did they deliver your car?

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
"Your 2024 Mustang is in transit and the location is Ramp 6P, Kansas City Mc, MO."
From one ramp hell to another! Started shipping 9/05 and now it's in Kansas so it can go to Iowa. Honestly makes no sense and I'm pretty annoyed to still not have the car
We're still both stuck in KC.
Starting to feel frustrated and my patience is basically gone. I've been venting out to Zach but know that it wont change anything. I'm just severely disappointed with the shipping process and the "it will get there when it gets there" attitude that Ford has about this.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
Over 4 weeks and mine has still not arrived. It made it to the final rail yard, awaiting a truck. The only part that I don’t understand is that my dealership has received 3 trucks of deliveries since mine has been sitting there. I imagine those trucks are delivering from the same rail yard. Mine has been shipped for over 4 weeks and just keeps getting overlooked it seems.

Combinepilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 Limited
Just looked at tracker, chat said yesterday at Ramp59 awaiting shipping. Just now still says waiting shipping but now my Window Sticker is gone. ANY MEANING?
Received a call from the dealer yesterday advising that their regular transport company was advised to be prepared for several 24MY Mustangs to be delivered. to the Calgary CAN area next week. I thought that was just another story to appease me and found it odd. This mornings tracker check shows 'Built' after no update since 08/04. Also, as you pointed out, no window sticker available although I have had the sticker since 08/04. Coincidence, I'm not sure but looks promising.
Sponsored