• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
My car was marked as final preparation on the tracker and delivered according to chat, absolutely zero calls from the dealer, does anyone know how long it takes to get the call once if comes in?
call your dealer. They have the car
Sponsored

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I do have magneride, and it performs will. I stick with the normal driving mode because the shifts are so smooth. No idea how it performs in sport or track. It does take bumps a lot better than my Non magneride 2018. My 2018 used to slam me on every imperfection.
I haven't tried it in Track Mode, but it rides like a champ in Sports Mode. And yes, you are right about the bumps (I also previously had a 2018 Ecoboost)

I mostly keep it in Normal Mode with Quiet Exhaust though since I'm doing big city driving (only casually, no commute).

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
I haven't tried it in Track Mode, but it rides like a champ in Sports Mode. And yes, you are right about the bumps (I also previiusly had a 2018 Ecoboost)

I mostly keep it in Normal Mode with Quiet Exhaust though since I'm doing big city driving (only casually, no commute).
Flip that bad boy in track!

Butkus1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 F150, 2024 Mustang 9(soon)
Mine left new Boston on Sunday, I’m in Cumberland md, jessup md at 9/21/23 0600.
We're very happy to hear you're loving your new ride! Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family! 😊
speed them delivers up Team Ford, I know mine has been waiting for some time. Gets to Jess up, md in morning.

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
My car was marked as final preparation on the tracker and delivered according to chat, absolutely zero calls from the dealer, does anyone know how long it takes to get the call once if comes in?
My dealer called me about 30 minutes after my tracker changed to final preparation.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
We're very happy to hear you're loving your new ride! Thank you for sharing and for being part of the Ford family! 😊
Ford motor company rep, why has my car been released since 09/10 and is still sitting waiting to be shipped, dealer is only 20 minutes from Dearborn? Now am told ETA is Pushed back 1 to 2 weeks.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
My local dealership received 2 convoys of vehicles today. No mustangs, even thought mine “shipped” over 4 weeks ago.

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
What was your ETA and did your tracking show shipped?
Was built the 10th. My salesman called me last night at 7 that it was there. Then it updated 5 minutes after he called me. No shipped date on tracker.

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Also I talked to Chat yesterday morning and they said 9/26 delivery date. I honestly don’t think they know whats going on.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
Ford motor company rep, why has my car been released since 09/10 and is still sitting waiting to be shipped, dealer is only 20 minutes from Dearborn? Now am told ETA is Pushed back 1 to 2 weeks.
I don't think he can help you man.