• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Mustang1987

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 mustang gt
NICE! I think you're the only other SC stang that's getting their car around the same time as me. That I know of.
Cool!! Around what area are you? 😀

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
still stuck at the railyard closest to my dealer... been 2 weeks now, getting really annoyed

xmustangx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT
Mine says Built since the 10th. I’m about a 4 hour drive from Michigan. And I getting screwed by the strike?

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No assistance from the dealer? That is pretty ridiculous.
Yupp, my dealer insists they have absolutely zero information and when I asked about marking it as "hot" I got no reply. Its like pulling teeth to get a vinview or a VVR from them through this entire process, and I know they can easily get a truck filled because they have about 9 s650's sitting at that railyard in twin oaks, they just took my money now they don't wanna help or provide any information

2024S650

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 S550
Yupp, my dealer insists they have absolutely zero information and when I asked about marking it as "hot" I got no reply. Its like pulling teeth to get a vinview or a VVR from them through this entire process, and I know they can easily get a truck filled because they have about 9 s650's sitting at that railyard in twin oaks, they just took my money now they don't wanna help or provide any information
Its like everything else now in our society, depends on the person answering the phone or taking your order. Customer service is in the can. Car dealers and especially sales staff have become very lazy since Covid flipped the market from an over supply to no supply. I remember when I would call/email a few dealers about a specific model and it almost took a restraining order to call them off. These days you are lucky if you get a returned email or phone call. Manufacturers have learned the art and benefit of a manipulated artificial shortage. I hope to see the days of full lots and hungry sales people but I'm not holding my breath. Look at Toyota and the backlash they are starting to get, people are fed up with the bs tactics and have begun to wake up to this bull.

Cobalt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ecoboost
Made it out of New Boston 9/14 and arrived in Birmingham 9/17. Now I'm just waiting for it to be trucked down.

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
does anyone know somebody at the twin oaks rail yard or have the phone number to that yard?

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
I had a blast driving in Sport Mode down I-20 once I crossed into TX yesterday (it was in Quet/Normal Mode most of the ride).

Dusted everybody! 🔥

(God Bless TX and 75 MPH Speed Limits!!! :please:)

Also, I was quickly reminded of how god awful Dallas drivers are. I ended up doing number of not-so-safe manuveurs to get around them (wouldn't do it again and wouldn't recommend anyone else attempts them, but yeah, it was still fun in the moment and YOLO).

Last edited:

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Apparently mine was shipped as of September 14th by convoy, with an eta between September 17th and September 23rd...currently in transit.

RadBadChad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang V6, 24 GT
My car just got constructively placed at the final lot :/

DRP Motorsports

Had A Few Stangs
Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2019 GT, 2020 GT500
Mine left New Boston early Saturday morning and VIN view at my dealer showed it hanging out in Toledo OH today. Final rail destination is Dixiana railyard in Columbia SC. VIN view showed ETA 9-17 9-23. Tracker shows ETA 9-14 9-27.

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Still Ramp 6P for me in Kansas.
starting to worry about my loan I pre approved for
Sponsored