• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

dollybud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT - 2018 Dodge Ram 1500.
Which is why I was agreeing that we will most likely all experience the same. But the negative still outweighs the positive. My order has been "in production" since 7/17, and others much earlier than that. All we can do is sit here with frustration and envy.
Mine shows expected date building Sept 15. It also shows expected delivery September 15. WTF?
Sponsored

ToyPonyForTony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Grabber Blue GT on order, 21 Jeep Gladiator
They might build it in your driveway
My car left Melvin-something, yesterday, by rail via norfolk southern. Lets see how long it takes to get to VA?!

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
My car left Melvin-something, yesterday, by rail via norfolk southern. Lets see how long it takes to get to VA?!
Once it gets to VA the wait isn't over! Mine has been 40 miles away at its destination railyard for almost a week now with no end in sight.

ToyPonyForTony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Grabber Blue GT on order, 21 Jeep Gladiator
Once it gets to VA the wait isn't over! Mine has been 40 miles away at its destination railyard for almost a week now with no end in sight.
My dealer told me there is a NS bulk transfer station in Petersburg, Va. Thats probably the next hold up.

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
I'm going to drive by the Jessup, MD lot tomorrow and look for my car. If you have a car there let me know so I can be on the lookout for it.

Here's the street view of the lot with some S550's:

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? 1694208191791

Ken Wilson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Sport/ 2016 Subaru WRX STI
Does anyone know how to track a railcar number? Mines shipping with Canadian National Railways.

MeMyselfandI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Is there anything about vinview to believe? I have been getting my delivery date pushed a week at a time by ford chat. Now I just got a text alert from vinview saying my delivery estimate is out in October. My car has been built since they first started showing that status. Does the fact that I got a vinview status update mean anything?

IMG_2943.jpeg
Now an an hour later I get another Vinview update give another location nearby. What’s up with that?

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_2944

Justen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Mustang Conv, '22 Mach 1, '24 Dark Horse
Finally got an update today! Ford support said it was at Ramp Qa, Penske Veh Srvc, MI. Is Penske the usual shipper?

Last edited:

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
seems like a lot of us are now stuck waiting for trucks to pick up cars.
Sponsored