• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

S7nco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
CONGRATULATIONS!!! I love Rapid Red, looks awesome. I tried to push RR but it’s gonna be Grabber Blue with Gray Interior.
Yeah, I’m liking the look of it but still interested in how the yellow looks in person.

S7nco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Fusion Titanium AWD
Yea. That was the original color choice with Red Calipers but chickened out. lol
Yeah, I was deciding between one of the blues and Rapid Red. Also got to see an blue ember dark horse too that arrived with mine.

Jnatoka

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
This is the rail map coming from the 3 major ramps Ford been using to rail their cars. The 3 major ramps are Flat Rock, Melvindale, and New Boston. Follow the map. I'll post you the stations later. Yours in Ramp 51 in Flat Rock, and this is the quickest to load because it's literally in Flat Rock Ford plant.

1000056286.jpg

1000056283.jpg

1000056284.jpg
Thank you! Maybe they will ship it soon.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Mustang Dark Horse - 17' Charger - 17' Ram 1500
Talked with Ford Performance via Chat and they said my vehicle has been released to shipper from the plant. Even though the tracker still shows that it "built" and awaiting shipment, I am assuming that it is shipping soon and I should see it in a week or so?

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
Talked with Ford Performance via Chat and they said my vehicle has been released to shipper from the plant. Even though the tracker still shows that it "built" and awaiting shipment, I am assuming that it is shipping soon and I should see it in a week or so?
Mine never switched to shipped in the tracker. I only found out it shipped and got the convoy info by using Ford Chat. I'd pray it goes convoy all the way and doesn't have to get a train at all. You'll get it quicker.

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mine never switched to shipped in the tracker. I only found out it shipped and got the convoy info by using Ford Chat. I'd pray it goes convoy all the way and doesn't have to get a train at all. You'll get it quicker.
Mine is supposed to me Convoy, at least that's what my dealer said and what my WIndow Sticker shows.

10basscat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Anyone with a 31 Aug - 06 Sept ETA get slipped yet? Chat told me that is still my ETA even though it is still sitting at FRAP…😣

Southpaw78

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Acura MDX
Just checked with Ford chat and the agent said my car arrived in Miami, FL yesterday via rail. I guess I'm just waiting for a truck to take it to the dealership now. 🤞

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Mine is supposed to me Convoy, at least that's what my dealer said and what my WIndow Sticker shows.
I dont think that "convoy" means what we think. Lots of Convoy listed cars are shipping via rail.

budman00000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 C8 2021 Kia Telluride 2021 Tucson and 06 350z

akfinfan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I dont think that "convoy" means what we think. Lots of Convoy listed cars are shipping via rail.
True, but I’m fairly confident where my dealership is in South Dakota is by truck.
Sponsored