• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
Built just means that it's about to ship/already shipped. When it goes back to Order Confirmed that means the tracker is about to update to 'Shipped'.

This is what happened with my order as well as many others.
You sir are correct. Mine just changed back to order confirmed and the last update is dated 8/28.
Sponsored

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Sorry man Iā€™m not sure what I am looking at I do see the drls come on but thatā€™s normal
Well, they're not coming like that anymore. I get full head light on. That's my point.

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
Something drew my attention on this S650 is that she looks gorgeous in every color. Simply there is no ugly color in the color options Ford is offering on the Mustangs. I saw most colors and each of them is better than the other...even the gray that I hate the most look beautiful on this 2024 Mustang.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Fkkkkkk everyoneā€™s cars looking so good. Iā€™ve been a Ford defender this whole time, but I have 30 days until my financing expires and rates have already gone up. Hopping I get shipped this week :/
Gonna be super pissed honestly if I have to reapply

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
Just checked my car on the tracker for the first time. According to it, my car has been in production since 8/9, but hasn't been built. Not sure how it could be in limbo for 19 days. My dealer says it's been built. I hate to sound like a whiner, but I ordered it 5 months ago today. I'd really like to drive it a little before winter.
You have every right to whine! We arenā€™t getting any younger and my knee and shoulder get worse every day. Praying this bone dr will get to the bottom of it, or I may have a hard time driving my manual with right arm and left knee messed up.

Stratman397

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep grand Cherokee, 2006 rubicon
When you see a date underneath the production, it means it's already built and parked. Ford wants to expose cars to the wild for weeks so they get immuned.
Mine wonā€™t need to get Immuned if and when it is done.

toothdkdr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 oxford white blue stripe, sold. 2020 oxford white GT500 waiting to come home.
Just got a surprise today, while checking on my order just hoping for the window sticker, saw my car is now in production a week earlyšŸ˜€hope this is true but still cannot access my window sticker? Hope I get it before the strike!!

S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_0547

DevilDog

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT on order
You have every right to whine! We arenā€™t getting any younger and my knee and shoulder get worse every day. Praying this bone dr will get to the bottom of it, or I may have a hard time driving my manual with right arm and left knee messed up.
I get upset with myself for complaining. I know there are a number of people on this forum who will depend on their new Mustang for daily transportation. Mine is just going to be a toy. I really don't need it and to be honest, would survive quite nicely without it. I'm still in that "old school" mindset where I think I should be able to order a new car and have it in 6-7 weeks. I know those days are long gone, but I still think that way. I also think that there's so much more hype on certain cars today. The manufacturers build them up for months, and then it's difficult to get them because of supply chain or other issues.

I also think part of it is the "old age" syndrome. I get what you're saying about the fact that we're not getting any younger. I'll be 75 in 3 months. I wouldn't have given any consideration to waiting 5 months for my car to be built 15 years ago. Now all I think about are health issues. I'm still very active, but I think about those things all the time. I keep reminding myself that it is what it is, and to be patient. šŸ™‚

VA_DarkHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 F-150 Platinum BAP PowerBoost
My BE Dark Horse has finally shipped via convoy (United Road). ETA to dealer is now 9/3.

5.DREW

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang Dark Horse Premium
just a quick question here... when it says "shipped" does that mean its actually on a truck or trainand on its way or does that mean it was taken from the plant and dropped off at a dreaded ramp and itll be stuck

dfwford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT Premium
just a quick question here... when it says "shipped" does that mean its actually on a truck or trainand on its way or does that mean it was taken from the plant and dropped off at a dreaded ramp and itll be stuck
It could be either/or.

Your dealer would be able to look it up and confirm which one
Sponsored

Last edited: