• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
I'm having an issue tracking my VIN. Every time I go to track, it says my session has expired and to refresh the page. :-( I ordered mine on June 24. Got the build date on July 13 for September 25. I was able to track it once, but now I cannot. I'm trying to find a forum on here that may discuss this. Or, maybe, I should call the dealer.
Sponsored

Korvus15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang
Hoping i get it updated this week. Had a production date of June19th

HWill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
How do you get access to VinView?

Your most likely not going to get access to it. Just ask your salesperson and they can email or text you screen shots of the updates.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
OP or the mods should add a poll to this thread to count the number of trackers showing built looks like 2 so far for the forum

pranav820

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang ecoboost
Mine was built on 06/12 and ordered in April but is still showing in production. Hasn’t updated to built yet.

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
In production 7/13; no build date. Wa told on the Ford 800 number that the car is built (I gave the VIN #). I check the email a few times a day

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Mine also showed built this morning! Very exciting!

Screenshot_20230815-083644.png
Congrats sir!!!
your dates look unbelievable. One month and your build is ready. I see you got the NP too. Incredibly lucky. I ordered Shadow Black with NP on 3/27 and still says “in production”. Hopefully you get yours in the next week and start enjoying her.

mustangtguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Ford Mustang GT
I'm having an issue tracking my VIN. Every time I go to track, it says my session has expired and to refresh the page. :-( I ordered mine on June 24. Got the build date on July 13 for September 25. I was able to track it once, but now I cannot. I'm trying to find a forum on here that may discuss this. Or, maybe, I should call the dealer.
Try to put in the information quicker. have your VIN somewhere else to copy and paste immediately and then do the recaptcha thing. I've seen that happen when i manually take my time putting in the VIN.

Interstellar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C6 Z06
Poll doesn't really make sense considering the answer is transient.

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Try to put in the information quicker. have your VIN somewhere else to copy and paste immediately and then do the recaptcha thing. I've seen that happen when i manually take my time putting in the VIN.
Thank you! I will try that.

grabberbluecanada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Congrats sir!!!
your dates look unbelievable. One month and your build is ready. I see you got the NP too. Incredibly lucky. I ordered Shadow Black with NP on 3/27 and still says “in production”. Hopefully you get yours in the next week and start enjoying her.
Sir? Not only men like mustangs. This is my dream car and I am most definitely not a sir! I did not get the NP package, not sure why it is showing like I did in the pictures. Base GT Premium convertible with Ford 360 Assist+. I would love to get it in the next week. Tracker is showing August 17th-23rd but I doubt it.
Sponsored