• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status?

BUILT !! Tracker update Aug. 15: Do you show Built?

• Total voters

Richthebish12

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2022 F-150
Sir? Not only men like mustangs. This is my dream car and I am most definitely not a sir! I did not get the NP package, not sure why it is showing like I did in the pictures. Base GT Premium convertible with Ford 360 Assist+. I would love to get it in the next week. Tracker is showing August 17th-23rd but I doubt it.
Calm down sir...
Sponsored

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Sir? Not only men like mustangs. This is my dream car and I am most definitely not a sir! I did not get the NP package, not sure why it is showing like I did in the pictures. Base GT Premium convertible with Ford 360 Assist+. I would love to get it in the next week. Tracker is showing August 17th-23rd but I doubt it.
Oh sorry about that, Force of habit I suppose. Either way, hope you get your dream car soon!!!

Skoons

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Convertible
Mine was produced June 12th (Ordered February 23rd), and I've been in Ramp 59 prison since July 19th. No further updates. 😭

Ng1nyr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang Ecoboost
Mine was produced June 12th (Ordered February 23rd), and I've been in Ramp 59 prison since July 19th. No further updates. 😭
Does it show Built on the tracker?

DTOWN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 MUSTANG
I will not be dragged to Ford's "Built" status games. I'm 5 minutes away from my car, and I'm getting it first. Tomorrow I'm mailing the checks to the Dealer, and I'm adding the car to my Insurance. Game over 😂

Downtown Canada

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Hello ma'am! I'm another girl from Ontario who order her dream car! Nice to meet you :)

missenow2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ruby Red Mustang GT premium convertible
Try to put in the information quicker. have your VIN somewhere else to copy and paste immediately and then do the recaptcha thing. I've seen that happen when i manually take my time putting in the VIN.
I was able to get to my tracking information, but found I couldn't do it on Chrome. I had to use the Microsoft Edge browser.

antzman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
Mine switch to Built last night (Monday). My order was confirmed on April 17, and in production on 7/20. Fingers crossed on whenever this thing is going to show up.

ShaBoingBoing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti G37
Was told by FP that my car has been built and is waiting to be shipped but the tracker still says in production. No clue what I should expect at this point.

Apeman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Ford Mustang Factory 260 V8 3sp, Caspian Blue
S650 Mustang BUILT & SHIPPED !! Tracker update 2023: What's your status? IMG_5700

Last updated Aug 3rd. Maybe it’ll update this Thursday.

Ford Chat tells me ETA Aug 17-23, my dealership says for sure Aug 23rd.