• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Besides Mustang, what are your other vices?

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
Been to Yakima Washington few times and remember these bikini baristas. I'm a believer in coffee now
They are everywhere here for sure. One of my wife's college friends stayed in our guest room a couple months and she was then and still is a few years later, a bikini barista. Some of them to include this friend even use the bikini term loosely. One day she just went to work with body paint. The stories though, wow some dudes are just sick. She's not bad to look at obviously but my wife is super hot and my wife soooo.

I used to get my coffee when I was young only from my grandpa's mug when he would share. He passed when I was 12 or so and never really drank coffee since. I think his may have been Irish, apparently he was a functioning alcoholic. Major back issues and did time in the Navy and Army. I bet I could have some great conversations with him now.

Eons ago long before I met my current wife and when I was very unhappily married to my ex, I would go to a coffee stand (before bikini baristas existed) just for a hot cocoa every work morning. Man that coffee woman had my eyes for sure but being married even unhappily means something to me so only light flirting at most from me. She caused an accident once when the stop sign intersection she worked near was all backed up. She chased down some money blowing away in the wind and when she bent down to grab it, car accident. That was a laugh for sure.

Yakima...YTC? That place is an armpit of a town. I've had some good times but more just dirty and gross times than anything else. Worked on YTC for a couple months for work and the hotel they got us was trash. Night 1 I did my normal thing of stripping the bed to check for bedbugs and whatnot and the mattress was covered in stains and looked like they pulled it out of a dumpster. Had the manager replace it that night. The pillows were square at first look till you take them out of the cases and find they're super old and folded in half and stuffed into the square case. One of them had blood stains on it. I ran to the local store and bought my own bedding and pillows. Had no choice but to sleep in that hotel but I told them I'll wash my own bedding. Used their washer and dryer till I learned they were using them to wash dirty mop heads. Now when I travel for work (fairly often) I make sure to pack some bedding and go to a laundromat. I also have clothes I only use on the road that get replaced more often. And that enough typing for me this morning lol.
Sponsored

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
They are everywhere here for sure. One of my wife's college friends stayed in our guest room a couple months and she was then and still is a few years later, a bikini barista. Some of them to include this friend even use the bikini term loosely. One day she just went to work with body paint. The stories though, wow some dudes are just sick. She's not bad to look at obviously but my wife is super hot and my wife soooo.

I used to get my coffee when I was young only from my grandpa's mug when he would share. He passed when I was 12 or so and never really drank coffee since. I think his may have been Irish, apparently he was a functioning alcoholic. Major back issues and did time in the Navy and Army. I bet I could have some great conversations with him now.

Eons ago long before I met my current wife and when I was very unhappily married to my ex, I would go to a coffee stand (before bikini baristas existed) just for a hot cocoa every work morning. Man that coffee woman had my eyes for sure but being married even unhappily means something to me so only light flirting at most from me. She caused an accident once when the stop sign intersection she worked near was all backed up. She chased down some money blowing away in the wind and when she bent down to grab it, car accident. That was a laugh for sure.

Yakima...YTC? That place is an armpit of a town. I've had some good times but more just dirty and gross times than anything else. Worked on YTC for a couple months for work and the hotel they got us was trash. Night 1 I did my normal thing of stripping the bed to check for bedbugs and whatnot and the mattress was covered in stains and looked like they pulled it out of a dumpster. Had the manager replace it that night. The pillows were square at first look till you take them out of the cases and find they're super old and folded in half and stuffed into the square case. One of them had blood stains on it. I ran to the local store and bought my own bedding and pillows. Had no choice but to sleep in that hotel but I told them I'll wash my own bedding. Used their washer and dryer till I learned they were using them to wash dirty mop heads. Now when I travel for work (fairly often) I make sure to pack some bedding and go to a laundromat. I also have clothes I only use on the road that get replaced more often. And that enough typing for me this morning lol.
I remember my Dad always driving truck for the Army down to Yakima. Always in the field.
Crazy thing, my dad's B-Day is 19 May and we left Washington for Alaska (drove) on that day. A few day's later we saw the ash from Mt. Saint Helens in Anchorage.

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
I remember my Dad always driving truck for the Army down to Yakima. Always in the field.
Crazy thing, my dad's B-Day is 19 May and we left Washington for Alaska (drove) on that day. A few day's later we saw the ash from Mt. Saint Helens in Anchorage.
I was born just a few months later ha!!

Sivi70980

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red GT PP1 M6
The Forza Horizon games are my current "vice". 5, 4, and 2 to be precise. (In that order.) 😁
Loving 5 right now too!! 4 was cool but the wrong side of the road traffic got me every time lol.

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
The Forza Horizon games are my current "vice". 5, 4, and 2 to be precise. (In that order.) 😁
I have always wanted to try those. My son is 11 and not into it yet.

OP
OP

Shelbeast

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500 and MME-GT
Well, I too have 2 Movados, along with 53 others. My newest is a EDOX - Les Bemonts

Edox.jpg
I'm big on the swiss watches. love them. Been looking at Piaget and another I can't recall except it has a model called Mariner, I think.

Crazy thing is I got my first Movado in 2007 from Macys' @ $1K. Got the same model around 2015 in a different color for under $400 @ an outlet store. The 2007 has had zero issues, but many issues with 2015.

I got a very large Diesel watch a few years ago, but it's so big, no one has the tool to open the back to replace the battery. Still searching.

Last edited:

Elvis67

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
I'm big on the swiss watches. love them. Been looking at Piaget and another I can't recall except it has a model called Mariner, I think.

Crazy thing is I got my first Movado in 2007 from Macys' @ $1K. Got the same model around 2015 in a different color for under $400 @ an outlet store. The 2007 has had zero issues, but many issues with 2015.

I got a very large Diesel watch a few years ago, but it's so big, no one has the tool to open the back to replace the battery. Still searching.
Same here ..I got a diesel watch a few years back from a ex girlfriend, it's way to big ,looks like a Autometer tachometer.

Peasy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'2019 F150 5.0
Recently, I’ve been buying more power tools. I bought a 1/2” Milwaukee Impact wrench kit along with impact sockets, etc.