• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Base GT Interior & Review

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
Why is it always this guy 😭
I'm not a fan of all the unnecessary words either.

Where is Ford marketing with the sales brochures?

Is it hard to release a PDF?

NS90

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GFY
I got to admit, and I hate agreeing with stangmode, but the base GT looks like quite the bargain. Really makes you wonder if 401A is worth the price of admission. My same build minus 401A and MagneRide comes out to a 9K difference.

Q6543

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 fox
Base GT , active exhaust, night pony, 10r80 came out to 43K with A plan
Deal.

mcky2011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium 21 F150 XLT 3.5
I got to admit, and I hate agreeing with stangmode, but the base GT looks like quite the bargain. Really makes you wonder if 401A is worth the price of admission. My same build minus 401A and MagneRide comes out to a 9K difference.
I sorta get the internet thing, but there is no way I can relate to anyone with an internet persona. He could be a great dude that anyone would like to BS with, but everyone I've ever respected would want to beat his ass.

Anyway, I agree.
Base has its place for sure and it's by no means stripped like cars were in the 70s/80s/90s.

Cars are like women, all shapes and sizes, hair colors, face structures, etc.

I swear every car I ever bought had a great ass. The designers know what they're doing, when they are allowed to do it.

LETHAL

From the D but in the NC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
oH LOOK, A BLACK ROOF... they do exist!

zaimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'24 Mustang GT Premium (ordered)
The interior certainly looks like a "bargain". Look at the dash - nothing but injected plastic. Looked like the average rental car to me, and that was not seeing it in person. Having said that, $40k doesn't get you much at all these days... so something that seemingly looks ok, with a 5.0, is definitely giving the competition a run for its money.

I think some are getting hung up on the vanity of some of the new parts, and taking into consideration the fact of how bad the previous gen base model actually was.

Last edited:

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
The interior certainly looks like a "bargain". Look at the dash - nothing but injected plastic. Looked like the average rental car to me, and that was not seeing it in person. Having said that, $40k doesn't get you much at all these days... so something that seemingly looks ok, with a 5.0, is definitely giving the competition a run for its money.

I think some are getting hung up on the vanity of some of the new parts, and taking into consideration the fact of how bad the previous gen base model actually was.
This interior looks great. The primary difference between the base and premium was the screen and now that it's no longer the case, there just isn't much difference. I'll probably just throw on a nice Alcantara steering wheel at some point. I personally went with the base to avoid those inevitable booty prints.

Convincing yourself that the "premium" interior makes a ford look any nicer is laughable. I had the top tier 50th anniversary interior in my first mustang and the word "premium" is relative

Last edited:

NotAMustangFanYet_011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not A Mustang
Does the Base GT come with all of the features listed in the infotainment at 3:36? I see features enabled such as Lane Keeping Assist, Pre-Collision Assist, and Cross Traffic Alert among a base model V8 car? Are these features standard or part of the 301A equipment group? I'm surprised that they even come with this trim level at all.

I thought that these features came standard on something like a GT Premium (I don't know how the equipment groups work). Did they just transfer the same exact screen from the "top of the line" mustangs, because if not... this makes the regular GT almost more of a bargain than before.

OP
OP
Back2Gas

Back2Gas

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
Does the Base GT come with all of the features listed in the infotainment at 3:36? I see features enabled such as Lane Keeping Assist, Pre-Collision Assist, and Cross Traffic Alert among a base model V8 car? Are these features standard or part of the 301A equipment group? I'm surprised that they even come with this trim level at all.

I thought that these features came standard on something like a GT Premium (I don't know how the equipment groups work). Did they just transfer the same exact screen from the "top of the line" mustangs, because if not... this makes the regular GT almost more of a bargain than before.
All Mustang's come with lane keep assist, pre collision, cross traffic alert, etc. The 401A adds more quality of life features.

unfairslide

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT Premium
This interior looks great. The primary difference between the base and premium was the screen and now that it's no longer the case, there just isn't much difference. I'll probably just throw on a nice Alcantara steering wheel at some point. I personally went with the base to avoid those inevitable booty prints.

Convincing yourself that the "premium" interior makes a ford look any nicer is laughable. I had the top tier 50th anniversary interior in my first mustang and the word "premium" is relative
A 50th anniversary car is almost a decade old. You can't compare them.

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT

Per my window sticker for a 301A, Ford Copilot360 is standard, which includes Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking. BLIS® (Blind Spot Information System) with Cross-Traffic Alert.

The screens are the exact same ones from the premium, but the premiums literally have a frame around them to make it look like one continuous screen, which might also have the effect of making the premiums look like they have thicker bezels

S650 Mustang Base GT Interior & Review Screenshot 2023-06-11 at 10.55.25 PM

93-Oct Mayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT
A 50th anniversary car is almost a decade old. You can't compare them.
It was and is the exact same material as the 2023 car. Unless the 24s have improved quality, the interior materials still aren't on par with German and Japanese brands
Sponsored