• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

B&O Sound System

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
I have the b&o package and still waiting delivery of my vehicle, anybody wanna share their opinion on theirs? This would be my first rodeo with b&o being that i am coming from chevy and used to the bose system. Anyone willing to share video of a demonstration? Loudness, Bass, Quality
Sponsored

RJV15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Honda Civic Si
Im hoping that we can get some more info on it.
No one has talked about the sound system, and the only clip we got was someone playing shakira? with the convertible top open lol.

OP
OP

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
Im hoping that we can get some more info on it.
No one has talked about the sound system, and the only clip we got was someone playing shakira? with the convertible top open lol.
your lucky to even see that lol, i have yet to even see that clip

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Any sound clips aren't really gonna give a good idea of how good the system is cause it depends on how good the microphone that is being used to record and then how good the speakers you are using to play it back on.

Here are my thoughts after having mine for a little over a week now.

the system is pretty good overall it won’t blow your socks off but is definitely more than enough sound for the price. I have listened to a wide variety of music on it and it definitely favors pop/hip-hop music which I feel like is expected I think the highs could be a little more crisper but not a huge issue. Volume is great and I couldn’t hear any distortion even at max volume there is a surround sound mode but I found stereo to sound better and you loose volume in surround.

For reference I was listening through CarPlay and Apple Music lossless

OP
OP

majorstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 camaro ss
Any sound clips aren't really gonna give a good idea of how good the system is cause it depends on how good the microphone that is being used to record and then how good the speakers you are using to play it back on.

the system is pretty good overall it won’t blow your socks off but is definitely more than enough sound for the price. I have listened to a wide variety of music on it and it definitely favors pop/hip-hop music which I feel like is expected I think the highs could be a little more crisper but not a huge issue. Volume is great and I couldn’t hear any distortion even at max volume there is a surround sound mode but I found stereo to sound better and you loose volume in surround.

so on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate it? Me personally I like to play my music loud about 85% of the time but other than that I care about quality and to have some thump of course lol

REEL SPEAR IT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands , 2023 f-350, 2016 Jeep JK
My wife has only driven her GT premium convertible 130 miles and says it not any better than her Bronco and my truck .

so that being said you will not be impressed if you like a quality sound system….but it could definitely be a lot worse as well.

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
so on a scale of 1-10 what would you rate it? Me personally I like to play my music loud about 85% of the time but other than that I care about quality and to have some thump of course lol
I think a 7 it’s good system id say as good as you can expect from a “mustang” this car isn’t supposed to be a luxury sedan with $5000+ sound system

MGHTYDX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BMW i4 M50; 2024 Mustang GT Premium
I have the b&o package and still waiting delivery of my vehicle, anybody wanna share their opinion on theirs? This would be my first rodeo with b&o being that i am coming from chevy and used to the bose system. Anyone willing to share video of a demonstration? Loudness, Bass, Quality
I'm not an audiophile by any means, but I think the B&O system in the Mustang GT sounds better than the B&O system in the Mach-E GT, FWIW. And I think it sounds better than the harmon/kardon system in my BMW.

JS1951

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Highlander, hayabusa

Curious, does the system have AM and FM reception? I couldn't find it in the owners manual. THX

Adeel3466

Threads
Reaction score
Website
instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Mustang GT NP/PP
Curious, does the system have AM and FM reception? I couldn't find it in the owners manual. THX
100% has FM 99% sure it has AM too but haven’t used it only used FM once to listen to a foot ball game

Elcuh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 gt ordered
Its subjective but clarity at max volume is good but it lacks thump imo. Personally going to look into fixing that

Jrws1014

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Ecoboost Premium Convertible
Someone mentioned their s650 had AM
Sponsored