• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

Stang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I had a VIN, and EDD o 5-11. This AM I get "No matching vehicle found. Please verify your input and try again". :frusty:
Lee
Same with me. COITIS is probably f**ked if you ask me. :doh:
Sponsored

djldoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.
IBM_HTTP_Server/8.0.0.10 at www.cotus.ford.com Port 12041

just went on the site and this came up

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
Must be maintenance.... I got this:

Error 500: javax.servlet.ServletException: Filter [NGBSUrlRewriteFilter]: could not be initialized

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
System is back up! My car has been in production for two weeks now I think, is that normal? The EDD never changed though..

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
So Cotus shows my car as 0 days to delivery, my EDD is still tomorrow but it's still in "awaiting shipment". Now Michigan is a 6hr drive from my dealership, but that said, is it even possible for it to get there tomorrow?

justme97

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 LB Ecoboost 6mt pony pack vert, 06 EB Explorer
Doesn't seem like EDD is connected with changing realities. I wonder if it's adjusted manually from time to time...

BLU2DSKY

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT, 2005 V6
Just chatted with Ford Performance, they told me to expect a delay lol

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
How did you contact them? Chat, phone call?

Colossus1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
COTUS Question

I just received 2 COTUS updates within an hour of eachother by email, both say window sticker has changed.. Any idea what kind of change that might be?

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Got these emails too, compared the stickers and only noticed the stciker date changed. Otherwise the same.

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
System is back up! My car has been in production for two weeks now I think, is that normal? The EDD never changed though..
Mine has been in production since the end of last week. I believe Cotus changes to in production like 3-4 days plus before your actual build date. Based on my blend number, mine is supposed to be built tomorrow. Sometimes your blend number on your window sticker is spot on with the actual build date, other times it could be off by a few days. You won't actually know the true build date until you look on the inside of your door. The F-150 I ordered a few years ago, the blend date was my actual build date.

glmarker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP and 1964.5 Mustang
Also received the 2 updated emails from COTUS. The first was that my car is now awaiting shipment!!! :clap2: And, the EDD is still 4/5/18!! :headbang:

The second was that the window sticker had changed. Again, I compared window stickers and the only thing I noted that changed was the date on the bottom of the sticker, it went from 3/13/18 to 3/20/18.

As others have asked, can anyone explain what this means?

Also, someplace on this site was a way to track shipping, once that starts. However I appear to be using the wrong criteria in search to find it. Can anyone steer me to it?

Thanks

Gary

Last edited:

Sade2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge, 2016 Focus RS, On order 2018 GT PP1
Also received the 2 updated emails from COTUS. The first was that my car is now awaiting shipment!!! :clap2: And, the EDD is still 4/5/18!! :headbang:

The second was that the window sticker had changed. Again, I compared window stickers and the only thing I noted that changed was the date on the bottom of the sticker, it went from 3/13/18 to 3/20/18.

As others have asked, can anyone explain what this means?

Gary
I got four Windowsticker-Updates the last 24 hours plus one Update "In Transit". But the "In Transit" date in Cotus shows 03/14. So two windowsticker got 03/14 and two 03/19. I get a german export model.

May you always get an updated windowsticker with every change in status. For example, scanning the car while entering the ramp area and another change when it´s scanned while loaded on train. The next change is, when unloading in Baltimore and another change when entering transit area for export. Just my thoughts. On the other hand, may the have a new employee who is responsible for printing windowstickers and who even likes to make us mad with all that emails. :D

S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker 0a756abd57787eb812859ce4a6c6853e

keith58

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 RR Convenience
I got four Windowsticker-Updates the last 24 hours plus one Update "In Transit". But the "In Transit" date in Cotus shows 03/14. So two windowsticker got 03/14 and two 03/19. I get a german export model.

May you always get an updated windowsticker with every change in status. For example, scanning the car while entering the ramp area and another change when it´s scanned while loaded on train. The next change is, when unloading in Baltimore and another change when entering transit area for export. Just my thoughts. On the other hand, may the have a new employee who is responsible for printing windowstickers and who even likes to make us mad with all that emails. :D

S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker 0a756abd57787eb812859ce4a6c6853e
I received two window sticker changed updates within 30 minutes last night but am still showing in production. Plus, I can't find anything different on the window sticker. No changes to status, EDD, etc.

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
I went to "in production" status on March 6. Still there as of this morning, so two weeks now. Blend date was March 14.

Like others, I got two window sticker updates yesterday, one with a March 19 data on the sticker, and the second was a March 14 date!?

I just want it to switch to "awaiting shipment". EDD is April 12 still; that hasn't changed since two days after the VIN was first available.
Sponsored