• Welcome to Mustang7G!

If you're joining us from Mustang6G, then you may already have an account here!

As long as you were registered on Mustang6G as of March 10, 2021 or earlier, then you can simply login here with the same username and password!

Automatic COTUS Checker

ODucksFan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
You should have your window sticker by tomorrow and it'll show your official blend date then. Was it supposed to be today?
I believe Ford Performance told me 3/14 when I asked several weeks ago.
Sponsored

Stang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Just chatted with somebody at ford performance and I have a build date of 4/26....going to be a long wait. Put the order in on 2/15.
My order was placed about 2 weeks after yours and my build date is a month after yours (5/28).

djldoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
That stinks. Last time I ordered a car it took 8 weeks to come in. If I knew it was going to take this long I definitely would have ordered sooner.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
8 weeks! I’m sitting at 13 weeks and another week to go to delivery.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I beat the COTUS Checker on this round of updates by 3 minutes. Car moved to "In Transit. EDD moved back from 3/18 to 3/30, but according to COTUS, "Awaiting Shipment" was completed on 3/8 which was a week ago. I wonder if the car actually shipped out last week and COTUS was behind on the update?
S650 Mustang Automatic COTUS Checker COTUS

Last edited:

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Dooooooooood! Looks like you're going to be the first custom ordered PP2 to be delivered....on this forum. I bet you'll have your car a few days early. I'd be surprised if it took longer than 10 days to go 500 miles. At least you're getting the $1500 rebate for sure, who knows what the hell I'll be getting.
Hopefully that's the case since I have a private cash offer that expires on 3/29. I am sure the April rebate will be at least $1,500 and perhaps even more. Rebates and incentives don't typically drop as the model year progresses.

Stang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Hopefully that's the case since I have a private cash offer that expires on 3/29. I am sure the April rebate will be at least $1,500 and perhaps even more. Rebates and incentives don't typically drop as the model year progresses.
How long are the private cash offers good for? I hope to get one but don't want to get it too early. Thanks.

OP
OP
DukeGaGa

DukeGaGa

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium PP
How long are the private cash offers good for? I hope to get one but don't want to get it too early. Thanks.
Mine was good for about 2 weeks if I remember correctly.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I requested the brochures (which can include the private cash) on Ford's website at the end of last month, so they are good for about a month. You should just wait until your car is in transit on COTUS, request some brochures and then call Ford's Marketing Support department. They'll take the info you used to request the brochures and let you know if a private cash offer is available for you, so you don't have to wait to receive the brochures and the coupon in the mail. If it's available, they'll send the info to your dealer and also give you the certificate and program numbers which you can also give to your dealer when closing. In other words, you don't have to worry about the timing of requesting brochures and if you'll get them in the mail in time and if the expiration date will be far out enough etc. Just request some brochures when your cars goes in transit on COTUS and then call Ford's marketing department to see if you qualify for the offer. I received the brochures in the mail last week, so it took about 2.5 weeks to get them.

Stang33

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I requested the brochures (which can include the private cash) on Ford's website at the end of last month, so they are good for about a month. You should just wait until your car is in transit on COTUS, request some brochures and then call Ford's Marketing Support department. They'll take the info you used to request the brochures and let you know if a private cash offer is available for you, so you don't have to wait to receive the brochures and the coupon in the mail. If it's available, they'll send the info to your dealer and also give you the certificate and program numbers which you can also give to your dealer when closing. In other words, you don't have to worry about the timing of requesting brochures and if you'll get them in the mail in time and if the expiration date will be far out enough etc. Just request some brochures when your cars goes in transit on COTUS and then call Ford's marketing department to see if you qualify for the offer. I received the brochures in the mail last week, so it took about 2.5 weeks to get them.
I'm in Michigan and my build date/week is 5/28. My salesman said I should have the car by the 2nd week of June. This might dictate that I need to request brochures a little earlier.

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I'm in Michigan and my build date/week is 5/28. My salesman said I should have the car by the 2nd week of June. This might dictate that I need to request brochures a little earlier.
You can probably request them when your car goes in production. I think it takes a few business days for Ford to determine if you qualify. Assuming you do, once you get the info from their marketing team, you don’t even need to worry about the actual brochures in the mail.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I had a VIN, and EDD o 5-11. This AM I get "No matching vehicle found. Please verify your input and try again". :frusty:
Lee

itguy08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium, 2010 Taurus SHO, 2011 F150
Mine went MIA this morning as well.

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Mine did the same thing as well. My guess is they are doing some kind of Sunday system maintenance or something like that.

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I requested brochures and tried trade-in estimate on 02/21, the same week my car went into production. I got the 750 private cash email instantly from Ford but it said that I had to use it by 02/28 which means it gave me 6 days to make a purchase. The dealer said the offer has to be valid either at the time of placing an order or delivery so that was 750 wasted

I called Ford Marketing in the 1st week of March to explain the situation. This time they said they can still see 750 private cash for me in the system which is set to expire by 03/23. My original EDD was 03/20 but since it has been moved to 03/28. They gave me the certificate id and the program code, but they said they couldn't email/mail me the info. I gave my dealer the certificate id and program code but he is clueless as to how to use it. I'm kind of disappointed I won't be able to use it. :frusty::frusty:

Is there a way i can use that 750 cash before the expiry date even though my car is arriving a few days later ?
Sponsored